An exciting opportunity for a Complaints Investigator has come available in our Chelmsford based office. The main purpose of this role is for the investigation and resolution of all complaints received by SS&C either by telephone or in written format, whilst complying with SLA’s and Regulatory requirements.
- Investigate complaints thoroughly and document findings
- Discuss outcome of investigation with the complainant by telephone
- Where required, write to the complainant to explain your findings, using agreed templates and Client company style guide
- Liaison between Management Companies, Customers, Client Relationship Managers (CRM’s), SS&C Group Compliance and administration areas, concerning the resolution of complaints.
- Establish and record complaints root cause data to provide Management with analysis and regular feedback
- Ensuring culture of TCF adhered to at all times
- Resolution of all complaints within SLA, meeting KPIs and complying with Regulatory deadlines and rules.
- Accurate and timely data input to maintain the complaint information within SLA and in a compliant manner
- Application of the escalation procedure in the event of serious complaints and potential problem which may impact adversely on the Complaint’s team’s ability to meet SLA’s and or regulatory requirements
- Assesses complaints and makes redress recommendation to demonstrate a fair and reasonable solution
- Effective organisation: Respond positively to the goals of the Clients and Client Services Complaints. Meet regularly with your Manager to discuss issues and ideas. Display flexibility and adaptability at all times in response to the challenging, changing environment
- Service Delivery: Ensure SS&C meets Client expectations in line with Service Level Agreements (SLAs). Strive to exceed minimum quality standards in line with house styles. All contact with Clients and their customers must be of a high standard, whether written or verbal
- You may be required to carry out any other duties which are within the employee's skills and abilities whenever reasonably instructed
Skills required for this role
- Ability to investigate, summarise and express findings in writing or verbally
- Analytical ability to determine root cause of complaint and make recommendations
- Good, proven letter writing skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Good personal organisational skills to administer complaints within SLA
- Intermediary knowledge of WORD & EXCEL
- Attention to detail and ability to work under pressure
The Ideal Candidate
- Relevant experience of complaints or investigation handling within a customer service environment
- Knowledge of FCA regulatory environment - desirable
- IOC Introduction - desirable
- Flexible Holiday Allowance
- Life Assurance (4 x salary)
- Private Healthcare
- Flex benefits scheme
About the Company
SS&C (formerly known as DST) is a global provider of investment and financial services as well as software for the financial services and healthcare industries. Named to Fortune 1000 list as top U.S. Company based on revenue, SS&C is headquartered in Windsor, Connecticut and has 20,000+ employees in over 90 offices in 35 countries. Some 18,000 financial services and healthcare organisations, from the world's largest institutions to local firms, manage and account for their investments using SS&C's products and services.
All offers of employment at SS&C are subject to background verification checks, including 5 year employment history, proof of eligibility to work in the UK, proof of address, credit check and criminal record check. The accuracy of all information you submit as part of your application is vital and may be used as part of the background checking process should you be successful.