Commission Processing Senior Associate – AMCR Processing
To ensure that all tasks relating to Commission processes are completed each month meeting both KPI and SLA standards set by the management company. These cover Renewal Commission processing, Annual Management Charge Rebate processing and enquiries relating to either of these processes.
Assist with the delivery of Renewal Commission payment processing on behalf of our Management Companies with the agreed SLAs. Maintain relationships with our Management Companies, providing regular progress updates via conference calls. Ability to investigate monetary differences and provide clear and concise reasoning for differences.
Develop relationships with our external printer and have a keen eye for detail to ensure statements are produced correctly.
To assist with the delivery of AMC Rebate payment processing on behalf of our Management Companies within the agreed SLA’s. This includes reconciliation comparison and investigations, agreement set ups and maintenance on the internal commission engine and general enquiries.
Service Delivery – ensure meets client expectation in line with Service Level Agreements (SLA) and Key Performance Indicators (KPI).
• Adhere to enquiry SLA’s stipulated in Management Company SMDs
• Understand and update statistical information.
• Demonstrate an understanding of the AMC Rebate, Initial and Renewal Commission processes as well as having advanced FAST, AWD and FSU navigation skills.
• Achieve minimum standards for SLA – 100% of renewal commission payments within 25 days of payment period end date, 100% of AMC Rebate payments issued within 3 days of payment authorisation.
Process Management - ensure processes and procedures are appropriately adhered to and improved where necessary.
Maintain Client Relations - with specific emphasis on Commission Processing / Management Company satisfaction.
• Demonstrate understanding of Industry and Compliance practices.
• Display an understanding of company Key Result Areas.
• Demonstrate knowledge and ability to action Management Company enquiries being aware of client specific procedures
• Maintain Management Company contacts relationships.
• Suggest system enhancements and procedural improvements.
• Ensure the highest level of Customer Service is provided at all times.
Staff Training– ensure staff management processes are undertaken in line with Management and Human Resources expectations.
• Ensure all training requirements are completed in line with department and company guidelines.
• Raise training concerns with Commission & Fee Processing Team Leader and ways to improve.
Checks / Controls / Regulations – ensure all processes are completed in a controlled, timely and compliant manner.
• Complete required daily checklists & project plans fully to evidence all tasks are adhered to in line with internal and external SLA’s and Regulatory deadlines.
• Ensure specific Team Leader tasks delegated are completed in a timely manner and escalated if required.
• Ensure all processing errors are recorded on Risk Online
• Assist with collation of Compliance and Management Company visit requirements ensuring the correct documentation is obtained within required timescales.
To carry out any other duties which are within the employee's skills and abilities whenever reasonably instructed
Regulatory • To exercise due care and diligence, ensuring the areas the role is responsible for are organised and controlled.
• To uphold responsibilities for risk and business continuity practices as appropriate to the position the role holds within the organisation.
• To comply with the regulatory regimes in which DST operates, with particular consideration given to relevant Client Asset, Data Protection and Financial Crime Prevention regulations, as appropriate to the above role.
• To attend Client Asset training. Ensure all activities are undertaken in accordance with established Client Asset procedures & controls, and that any changes to activities are considered for Client Asset implications.
• To escalate issues or potential breaches to Line Manager, to enable consideration for Client Asset implications.
• To provide input regarding the effectiveness and design of Client Asset procedures, controls and MI, including contributing to the annual review of procedures.
All employees are accountable for the delivery of a Quality service, driving for excellence in all their work activities:
• To be quality driven, aiming for 100% accuracy and timeliness of delivery
• To effectively plan the way services are delivered so that all activity is directly related to providing quality services and meeting the expectations of the customer (internal and external)
• To continuously review processes and practices relating to the role and act as a catalyst for change and improvement in individual and team performance
• To observe proper standards of market, business and personal conduct, demonstrating integrity in the execution of duties
• To communicate and promote the values which reinforce and support a consistent quality culture
The Ideal Candidate
• Excellent keyboard skills to include good use of MS Office packages
• Excellent Verbal reasoning and numeric skills.
• Ability to analyse and appraise work, to identify potential areas of concern that could lead to risk.
• Experience in Financial Services Investment Industry.
• Knowledge of FCA regulatory environment.
About the Company
SS&C (formerly known as DST) is a global provider of investment and financial services as well as software for the financial services and healthcare industries. Named to Fortune 1000 list as top U.S. Company based on revenue, SS&C is headquartered in Windsor, Connecticut and has 20,000+ employees in over 90 offices in 35 countries. Some 18,000 financial services and healthcare organisations, from the world's largest institutions to local firms, manage and account for their investments using SS&C's products and services.
All offers of employment at SS&C are subject to background verification checks, including 5 year employment history, proof of eligibility to work in the UK, proof of address, credit check and criminal record check. The accuracy of all information you submit as part of your application is vital and may be used as part of the background checking process should you be successful.