To assist with the delivery of AMC Rebate payment processing on behalf of our Management Companies within the agreed SLA’s. This includes reconciliation comparison and investigations, agreement set ups and maintenance on the internal commission engine and general enquiries.
Provide full administrative support to the Commission Processing Team Leader, including assistance with overviews and on-going team support.
- To exercise due care and diligence, ensuring the areas the role is responsible for are organised and controlled.
- To uphold responsibilities for risk and business continuity practices as appropriate to the position the role holds within the organisation.
- To comply with the regulatory regimes in which DST operates, with particular consideration given to relevant Client Asset, Data Protection and Financial Crime Prevention regulations, as appropriate to the above role.
- To attend Client Asset training. Ensure all activities are undertaken in accordance with established Client Asset procedures & controls, and that any changes to activities are considered for Client Asset implications.
- To escalate issues or potential breaches to Line Manager, to enable consideration for Client Asset implications.
- To provide input regarding the effectiveness and design of Client Asset procedures, controls and MI, including contributing to the annual review of procedures.
- All employees are accountable for the delivery of a Quality service, driving for excellence in all their work activities:
- To be quality driven, aiming for 100% accuracy and timeliness of delivery
- To effectively plan the way services are delivered so that all activity is directly related to providing quality services and meeting the expectations of the customer (internal and external)
- To continuously review processes and practices relating to the role and act as a catalyst for change and improvement in individual and team performance
- To observe proper standards of market, business and personal conduct, demonstrating integrity in the execution of duties
- To communicate and promote the values which reinforce and support a consistent quality culture
The Ideal Candidate
- Excellent keyboard skills to include good use of MS Office packages
- Excellent Verbal reasoning and numeric skills.
- Ability to analyse and appraise work, to identify potential areas of concern that could lead to risk.
- Experience in Financial Services Investment Industry.
- Detailed knowledge of Collective Investment administration.
- Knowledge of FCA regulatory environment.
- IOC, or commitment to study for IOC.
- Reference salary based on experience and in line with the ACE salary progression scheme
- 20 Days holiday (increasing by 1 day for every year’s service up to a maximum of 25 days)
- 6% non-contributory pension scheme
- Life Assurance (4 x salary)
- Single person healthcare
- flex benefits scheme
About the Company
DST is a leading provider of specialised technology, strategic advisory, and business operations outsourcing to the financial and healthcare industries. We enable clients to transform complexity into strategic advantage by helping them continually stay ahead of and capitalise on ever-changing customer, business, and regulatory requirements in the world's most demanding industries.
Headquartered in Kansa City, Missouri, USA, DST is a public company listed on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE: DST), employing over 16,000 talented people globally.
In March 2017, DST acquired International Financial Data Services (IFDS) in the UK and Ireland; making DST a leading provider of investor and policyholder administrative services to the funds, insurance and wealth management industries.
DST employs ~5,000 people across 12 locations in the UK and Ireland