Oversee and support the planning and delivery of Renewal Commission and AMC Rebate payment processing on behalf of our Management Companies.
Provide full administrative support to the Commission & Fee Processing Management team including overseeing provision of management information as well as lead / active participation in staff management activities. This role is team specific.
Service Delivery – ensure DST meets client expectation in line with Service Level Agreements (SLA) and Key Performance Indicators (KPI)
• Deal with all day to day challenges that effect the team
• Understand and update statistical information
• Demonstrate an understanding of the AMC Rebate, Initial and Renewal Commission processes as well as having advanced FAST, AWD and FSU navigation skills
• Achieve minimum standards for SLA – 100% of renewal commission payments within 25 days of payment period end date, 100% of AMC Rebate payments issued within 3 days of payment authorisation
Process Management - ensure processes and procedures are appropriately adhered to and improved where necessary
Maintain and enhance Client Relations - with specific emphasis on Commission & Fee Processing / Management Company satisfaction
• Demonstrate understanding of Industry and Compliance practices
• Display an understanding of company Key Result Areas
• Demonstrate knowledge and ability to action Management Company enquiries
• Maintain and develop Management Company contacts
• Suggest system enhancements and procedural improvements
• Assist with on-going client projects and Commission & Fee Processing products
• Ensure the highest level of Customer Service is provided at all times
Staff 121’s, Training and Development – ensure staff management processes are undertaken in line with Management and Human Resources expectations
• Ensure all training requirements are completed in line with department and company guidelines
• Undertake regular documented reviews of individual performance, including monthly staff 1:1’s and where appropriate, team progress, in respect of quality and productivity
• Maintain staff knowledge levels by holding regular staff meetings in conjunction with the Line manager
Checks / Controls / Regulations – ensure all processes are completed in a controlled, timely and compliant manner
• Ensure daily checklists are fully completed to evidence all tasks are adhered to in line with internal and external SLA’s and Regulatory deadlines
• Ensure specific Team Leader tasks are completed in a timely manner
• Ensure any relevant ad hoc checklists are completed when required
• Ensure non-system controls are correct and up-to-date
• Ensure all processing errors are recorded on Risk On Line
• Oversee collation of Compliance and Management Company visit requirements ensuring the correct documentation is obtained within required timescales and attending meetings / visits when required
Additional Responsibilities - complete any other appropriate ad-hoc tasks as directed by your Manager.
• To carry out any other duties which are within the employee's skills and abilities whenever reasonably instructed
Cover of various shift patterns including oversight on 10.30-18.30 shift
The Ideal Candidate
- Basic keyboard skills to include use of MS Office packages
- Good Verbal reasoning and numeric skills
- Ability to analyse and appraise work, to identify potential areas of concern that could lead to risk
- Experience in Financial Services Investment Industry
- Detailed knowledge of Collective Investment administration
- Knowledge of FCA regulatory environment
- IOC qualifications (Intro)
A fantastic opportunity to join this fast-growing, global company with full training and support from day one!
- Pro-Rata salary based on experience and in line with the ACE salary progression scheme
- 20 Days holiday (Pro-Rata and increasing by 1 day for every year’s service up to a maximum of 25 days)
- 6% non-contributory pension scheme
- Life Assurance (4 x salary)
- Single person healthcare
- Flex benefits scheme
All offers of employment at DST are subject to background verification checks, including 5 year employment history, proof of eligibility to work in the UK, proof of address, credit check and criminal record check. The accuracy of all information you submit as part of your application is vital and may be used as part of the background checking process should you be successful
About the Company
DST is a leading provider of specialised technology, strategic advisory, and business operations outsourcing to the financial and healthcare industries. We enable clients to transform complexity into strategic advantage by helping them continually stay ahead of and capitalise on ever-changing customer, business, and regulatory requirements in the world's most demanding industries.
Headquartered in Kansas City, Missouri, USA, DST is a public company listed on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE: DST), employing over 16,000 talented people globally.
In March 2017, DST acquired International Financial Data Services (IFDS) in the UK and Ireland; making DST a leading provider of investor and policyholder administrative services to the funds, insurance and wealth management industries.
DST employs ~5,000 people across 12 locations in the UK and Ireland.