Commission & Fee Processing Senior Associate (Renewal Commission Processing)
The DST office is located between Basildon Town centre and the A127, opposite Pipps Hill. The office has an onsite canteen as well as parking.
Assist with the delivery of Renewal Commission payment processing on behalf of our Management Companies with the agreed SLA’s. Maintain relationships with our Management Companies, providing regular progress updates via conference calls. Ability to investigate monetary differences and provide clear and concise reasoning for differences.
Develop relationships with our external printer and have a keen eye for detail to ensure statements are produced correctly.
Provide full administrative support to the Commission & Fee Processing Team Leader including assistance with overviews and training
Process Management - ensure processes and procedures are appropriately adhered to and improved where necessary.
Maintain Client Relations - with specific emphasis on Commission & Fee Processing / Management Company satisfaction.
- Demonstrate understanding of Industry and Compliance practices.
- Display an understanding of company Key Result Areas.
- Demonstrate knowledge and ability to action Management Company enquiries.
- Maintain Management Company contacts.
- Suggest system enhancements and procedural improvements.
- Ensure the highest level of Customer Service is provided at all times
Service Delivery – ensure DST meets client expectation in line with Service Level Agreements (SLA) and Key Performance Indicators (KPI).
- Adhere to enquiry SLA’s stipulated in Management Company SMDs
- Understand and update statistical information.
- Demonstrate an understanding of the AMC Rebate, Initial and Renewal Commission processes as well as having advanced FAST, AWD and FSU navigation skills.
- Achieve minimum standards for SLA – 100% of renewal commission payments within 25 days of payment period end date, 100% of AMC Rebate payments issued within 3 days of payment authorisation.
Checks / Controls / Regulations – ensure all processes are completed in a controlled, timely and compliant manner.
- Complete required daily checklists fully to evidence all tasks are adhered to in line with internal and external SLA’s and Regulatory deadlines.
- Ensure specific Team Leader tasks delegated are completed in a timely manner.
- Ensure all processing errors are recorded on Risk Online
- Assist with collation of Compliance and Management Company visit requirements ensuring the correct documentation is obtained within required timescales.
The Ideal Candidate
- Basic keyboard skills to include awareness of MS Office packages
- Good Verbal reasoning and numeric skills
- Ability to analyse and appraise work, to identify potential areas of concern that could lead to risk
- Experience in Financial Services Investment Industry
- Detailed knowledge of Collective Investment administration
- Knowledge of FCA regulatory environment
- IOC, or commitment to study for IOC
- Reference salary based on experience and in line with the ACE salary progression scheme
- 20 Days holiday (increasing by 1 day for every year’s service up to a maximum of 25 days)
- 6% non-contributory pension scheme
- Life Assurance (4 x salary)
- Single person healthcare
- Flex benefits scheme
About the Company
DST is a leading provider of specialised technology, strategic advisory, and business operations outsourcing to the financial and healthcare industries. We enable clients to transform complexity into strategic advantage by helping them continually stay ahead of and capitalise on ever-changing customer, business, and regulatory requirements in the world's most demanding industries.
Headquartered in Kansa City, Missouri, USA, DST is a public company listed on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE: DST), employing over 16,000 talented people globally.
In March 2017, DST acquired International Financial Data Services (IFDS) in the UK and Ireland; making DST a leading provider of investor and policyholder administrative services to the funds, insurance and wealth management industries.
DST employs ~5,000 people across 12 locations in the UK and Ireland.