To lead a team of written enquiry administrators within Investor Service Solutions. The team is responsible for investigating and answering customer, IFA and Management Company queries, by letter, telephone and email in line with Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
• Process and Queue Management managing and allocating resource including short term resource planning
• Service Delivery reviewing daily MI and trend analysis for individuals in the team. Ensure team members are aware of how their individual objectives link to Corporate Goals.
• Quality Focus monitoring team and individual’s quality. Provide quality updates in team meetings and complete side by side coaching to improve quality standards.
• Communication contribute to and attend regular team meetings
• To carry out any other duties which are within the employee's skills and abilities whenever reasonably instructed.
• Staff Development support your Manager by contributing to employee reviews, training and development plans and coaching sessions to motivate and develop them team. Conduct one to one reviews with Apprentice team members. Act as a Mentor to your team, leading by example and encouraging them to develop their skills.
• Provide cover for the Team Manager when they are unavailable
The Ideal Candidate
• Detailed knowledge of PEP, ISA, Unit Trust, OEIC and Investment Trust administration
• Can demonstrate an understanding of responsibilities within Financial Services industry
• Awareness of Microsoft office packages
• Good verbal reasoning and numeric skills
• Ability to analyse and appraise work to identify potential areas of concern that could lead to risk
• IOC or equivalent, or commitment to study for IOC
• 2 years’ experience in client facing role
• Experience in Financial Services Investment Industry
• Knowledge of FCA regulatory environment
About the Company
DST Systems, Inc. (NYSE: DST) is a leading provider of specialized technology, strategic advisory, and business operations outsourcing to the financial and healthcare industries. We assist clients in transforming complexity into strategic advantage by providing tools and services to help them stay ahead of and capitalize on ever-changing customer, business and regulatory requirements in the world’s most demanding industries. For more information, visit the DST website at www.dstsystems.com.
DST operates as an equal opportunities employer and we welcome all applications regardless of gender identification, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, disability, age, political opinions or trade union membership.
Offers of Employment
All offers of employment at DST are subject to background verification checks, including 5 year employment history, proof of eligibility to work in the UK, proof of address, credit check and criminal record check. The accuracy of all information you submit as part of your application is vital and may be used as part of the background checking process should you be successful.