Client Services Written Senior Associate
The Client Services Written team offers a wide range of services to meet the needs of our clients (‘Management Companies’) and their customers and IFA mostly by letter, in line with Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
- You will provide an effective and efficient service to customers, mostly by letter but also other means.
- Respond positively to the goals of the team, support colleagues, and actively add to the success of the overall contact centre.
- Be prepared to achieve & strive to exceed minimum standards in line with KPI's and SLA's, both in terms of and productivity and accuracy.
- Develop an understanding of all client profiles/products to be able to deliver outstanding customer service.
- Must actively seek & respond to feedback.
The Ideal Candidate
- Problem solving and decision making skills
- Natural eye for detail and proof reading skills
- Good verbal reasoning and numeric skills
- Strong Interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience in client facing role
- Reference salary based on experience and in line with the ACE salary progression scheme
- 20 Days holiday (increasing by 1 day for every year’s service up to a maximum of 25 days)
- Contributory pension scheme
- Life Assurance (4 x salary)
- Single person healthcare
- flex benefits scheme
About the Company
DST is a leading provider of specialised technology, strategic advisory, and business operations outsourcing to the financial and healthcare industries. We enable clients to transform complexity into strategic advantage by helping them continually stay ahead of and capitalise on ever-changing customer, business, and regulatory requirements in the world's most demanding industries.
Headquartered in Kansas City, Missouri, USA, DST is a public company listed on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE: DST), employing over 16,000 talented people globally.
In March 2017, DST acquired International Financial Data Services (IFDS) in the UK and Ireland; making DST a leading provider of investor and policyholder administrative services to the funds, insurance and wealth management industries.
DST employs ~5,000 people across 12 locations in the UK and Ireland.