Client Services - Webchat
The Client Services Written team offers a wide range of services to meet the needs of our clients (‘Management Companies’) and their customers and IFA mostly by letter, in line with Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
This role will be covering our Webchat service between the hours of 4pm -8pm Monday to Friday, and we are happy to consider various patterns within these hours/days.
- You will provide an effective and efficient service to customers, mostly by letter but also other means.
- Respond positively to the goals of the team, support colleagues, and actively add to the success of the overall contact centre.
- Be prepared to achieve & strive to exceed minimum standards in line with KPI's and SLA's, both in terms of and productivity and accuracy.
- Develop an understanding of all client profiles/products to be able to deliver outstanding customer service.
- Must actively seek & respond to feedback.
The Ideal Candidate
- Problem solving and decision making skills
- Natural eye for detail and proof reading skills
- Good verbal reasoning and numeric skills
- Strong Interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience in client facing role