Client Services Voice Team Leader
To engage, coach and develop a team of Associates to confidently and successfully meet and exceed business targets.
To engender a culture of pride, commitment and dedication to deliver a truly outstanding level of Customer Experience in every aspect of their role.
To greatly enhance our reputation as a truly customer focused Company, by any appropriate means of communication.
Maximise business opportunities by building and developing positive Customer/Client relationships.
Drive their teams development through:
Identifying and developing successors for the future; Responsible for assisting our talented people achieve their potential.
Side by side coaching.
Provide quality updates within team meetings
Champions for ideas, innovation and development opportunities
Review of daily MI and trend analysis for individuals within the team.
Quality monitoring to include monitoring team/agent performance and productivity reports.
1st line resolution report.
Support and drive staff engagement.
Represent DST as a Customer Champion, ensuring the experience delivered to Investors, Advisors and Clients is of the highest standard.
Assist in the planning and implementation of agreed initiatives/process changes.
Be flexible and adaptable at all times in response to the challenging, changing environment.
Strive to achieve and exceed targets set, sharing best practices.
Take a broad view of own role and impact on the team, Customer Experience and DST a whole.
Attend DST development courses.
Champions Professional Development.
Provide and receive feedback with integrity and accountability.
Display respect for self and colleagues, enhancing creditability.
Update own PDR monthly.
Willingness to learn, adapt and gain new skills.
Achieved Introduction to Security and Investment.
To carry out any other duties which are within the employee's skills and abilities whenever reasonably instructed
Be responsible for owning and completing regulatory training
The Ideal Candidate
- The ability to send and receive different messages using different methods so that they are conveyed and understood as intended.
- Willingness to successfully adapt to changing demands and conditions. Adapting your behaviour to meet the needs of others as well as yourself.
- Quality driven with a pride in delivering excellence
- Effective relationships with internal and external clients and their Customers. Being responsive to client needs in a timely and professional manner.
- Takes responsibility for the completion of objectives and tasks within budget, holding themselves accountable for their actions and the consequences of them
- Analysing and evaluating information in order to arrive at and draw conclusions that can be implemented to resolve difficult issues.
- Honest and able to admit mistakes and take responsibility for your actions. You do not make excuses or blame others and will say what you think, in a constructive manner. You use judgment and have a consideration for others.
- Working in co-operation with other people in a way that maximises personal effectiveness, encourages teamwork and achieves the required outcomes.
- Ability to effectively plan the way services are delivered so that all activity is directly related to providing quality services and meeting the expectations of our clients.
- Has a clear understanding of the source of DST revenue and costs and takes a commercial approach to all activity, looking for further revenue and challenging costs.
- Actively influences events; seeks opportunities and acts on them; originates appropriate action without being asked to do so.
About the Company
DST is a leading provider of specialised technology, strategic advisory, and business operations outsourcing to the financial and healthcare industries. We enable clients to transform complexity into strategic advantage by helping them continually stay ahead of and capitalise on ever-changing customer, business, and regulatory requirements in the world's most demanding industries.
Headquartered in Kansas City, Missouri, USA, DST is a public company listed on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE: DST), employing over 16,000 talented people globally.
In March 2017, DST acquired International Financial Data Services (IFDS) in the UK and Ireland; making DST a leading provider of investor and policyholder administrative services to the funds, insurance and wealth management industries.
DST employs ~5,000 people across 12 locations in the UK and Ireland.