Client Services Voice - Admin Analyst
To work in collaboration with the Team Leaders and Team Managers to improve the quality within the Client Services Voice, reducing the amount of errors and enhancing the customer experience.
- Investigate Errors, Breaches and Complaints on RON providing feedback to the Management Team/Team Leaders, where feedback is required, or challenging the originator for it to be removed from RON. Being fully accountable of the case until resolution
- Responsible for completion of the tasks via KANA Agent Inbox within SLA
- Responsible for running all quality reports, including large deal, FAST answers and dealing exceptions.
- Ensure processes and procedures are appropriately controlled, monitored and documented. Including completion and updating of all DST procedures for role
- Investigate and approve/reject Telenquiry call-back requests within the agreed SLA providing feedback to the Management Team/Team Coaches, where feedback is required
- Review all Client Service Voice errors, providing trends and implementing suggested solutions
- Provide an effective & efficient service function to the Client Services Voice and wider DST audience, by any appropriate means of communication, to greatly enhance our reputation as a truly customer focused Company
- Attend and actively contribute to team meetings
- Be prepared to achieve & strive to exceed minimum standards in line with KPIs, SLAs & Key Result Areas, both in terms of quality, productivity and accuracy of information given to the customer
- Assist every area of the business to improve overall customer service, supporting at times other functions
- Commit to personally putting the customer first and providing an excellent customer service at all times
- Develop an understanding of all client profiles/products to be able to deliver outstanding customer service
- Actively seek & respond to feedback. Use service failures both internally & externally as an educator to improve our process, procedures & overall service to the customer
- Take a broad view of own role and its impact on the team and the Client Services Voice
- Retain strong focus on professional standards & results, which directly contribute and impact on business targets
The Ideal Candidate
Experience in multi Management Company environment
Consistently achieving all quality targets of current role i.e. non compliant calls, breaches, TD quality
Ability to use Microsoft packages, in particular excel
Takes actions to correct own and others mistakes, and to reduce errors by identifying trends where appropriate
Is empowered to show initiative and use own knowledge to resolve more complex enquiries and issues, with minimal assistance from others
Adheres to all areas of DST code of conduct and Client Services Voice housekeeping training to ensure always acts as a model for others e.g. dress Code, punctuality, mobile phones, clear desk policy, email policy etc.
Demonstrates a high standard of verbal and written communication
Manages own time effectively focusing on quality of work, whilst being mindful of impact to productivity and communicates to relevant person if there are issues with completing work.
Telephone dealing experience
Has an understanding of RON reporting
Can act as a referral point for issues and questions where appropriate
Is able to support ad-hoc knowledge transfer to colleagues and can adapt delivery for varying audiences
Is able to act as a mentor to coach less experienced staff, evidencing the results