Client Money Reporting Team Manager
Client Money Reporting Team Manager – (Fixed Term Contract – Maternity Cover)
- Operational Management. Manage and oversee reconciliation of approx. 750 accounts, these include Dealing, Distribution, Balance Sheet and all types of Client money accounts. To manage the daily production of the reconciliations to ensure that they are produced in the required timescales. To manage the resolution of outstanding items within the SLA ‘s and to proactively escalate issues to the relevant departments management team. To ensure that the recs. produced are of the highest quality and are totally compliant.
- Service Delivery ensuring DST Systems meets client expectation in line with Service Level Agreements (SLA) and Key Performance Indicators (KPI)
- Develop and Improve Communication to ensure DST Systems operationally meet business requirements
- Process Management to ensure processes and procedures are appropriately controlled, monitored and documented.
- Staff PDRs, ACE, Training & Development to ensure regular documented reviews of individual performance are carried out by Team Leaders, including monthly staff 1:1 meetings where appropriate and team process in respect of quality and productivity.
- Develop & Improve Client Relations with specific emphasis on client and investor satisfaction.
- Budgetary Control - Managing the department in line with budget requirements.
- Ensuring that team members are aware of how their individual objectives link to Corporate Goals.
- Accountable for identifying Learning and Development needs for team members.
- Accountable for assessing the impact of Learning and Development on team members.
Represent department regarding BCP planning and co-ordination, the BCP plan owner or deputy is responsible for ensuring the departments BCP plans are regularly reviewed and updated in line with DST Systems policy, and regular tests are performed as agreed with DST Systems BCP team. The incumbent must ensure his departments call cascade data is maintained and any identified risks to the plan are escalated to the Risk Management Committee via the divisions Risk Coordinator representative.
Key performance areas:
- Review and Sign off of Weekly and Monthly formal Reconciliations
- Team management
- SLA’s are adhered to
- Clearly defined & documented processes and procedures
- Defined & monitored objectives for process, people and quality
- Performance KPI targets are met evaluated and communicated
- Relevant staff are trained and competent
- Complete any ad hoc tasks as directed by your Manager
- DST Systems Employees are required to comply with the regulatory regime in which DST Systems operates as appropriate to the above role.
- Employees are expected to exercise due care and diligence, ensuring the areas the incumbent is responsible for are organised and controlled.
- Employees are required to observe proper standards of market, business and personal conduct, demonstrating integrity in the execution of duties.
Qualifications, Skills & Experience:
- IOC or equivalent, or commitment to study for IAQ or equivalent. (Essential)
About the Company
DST is a leading provider of specialised technology, strategic advisory, and business operations outsourcing to the financial and healthcare industries. We enable clients to transform complexity into strategic advantage by helping them continually stay ahead of and capitalise on ever-changing customer, business, and regulatory requirements in the world's most demanding industries.
Headquartered in Kansas City, Missouri, USA, DST is a public company listed on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE: DST), employing over 16,000 talented people globally.
In March 2017, DST acquired International Financial Data Services (IFDS) in the UK and Ireland; making DST a leading provider of investor and policyholder administrative services to the funds, insurance and wealth management industries.
DST employs 5,000 people across 12 locations in the UK and Ireland