Client Money Reporting Reconciliations Senior Associate
Are you looking for a new challenge? And wanting to put your reconciliations experience to good use? Then please read on:
- To perform FCA regulated Client Money reconciliations and to monitor the Client Money accounts ensuring postings are booked correctly across the general ledger through to bank clearance.
- To support and work closely with the off-shore processing team and offer guidance as and when required.
- Investigate and resolve all outstanding items by working with other departments/ external parties, where appropriate and monitor/chase to completion
- Ensure compliance to Client money (CASS) regulations by performing and evidencing daily calculation page and ensuring all receipts and payments are allocated on a daily basis
- Communicate effectively and work in co-operation with others in order to maximise teamwork and achieve intended results
- To exercise due care and diligence, ensuring the areas the role is responsible for are organised and controlled.
- To uphold responsibilities for risk and business continuity practices as appropriate to the position the role holds within the organisation.
- To comply with the regulatory regimes in which DST operates, with particular consideration given to relevant Client Asset, Data Protection and Financial Crime Prevention regulations, as appropriate to the above role.
- To attend Client Asset training as defined for your Department/Role as part of the CASS Training Programme.
- To ensure all activities are undertaken in accordance with established CASS procedures & controls, and that any changes to activities are considered for CASS implications.
- To escalate issues or potential breaches to Line Manager/CASS SME, to enable consideration for CASS implications.
- To provide input regarding the effectiveness and design of CASS procedures, controls and MI, including contributing to the annual review of procedures.
The Ideal Candidate
DST is a leading provider of specialised technology, strategic advisory, and business operations outsourcing to the financial and healthcare industries. We enable clients to transform complexity into strategic advantage by helping them continually stay ahead of and capitalise on ever-changing customer, business, and regulatory requirements in the world's most demanding industries.
Headquartered in Kansas City, Missouri, USA, DST is a public company listed on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE: DST), employing over 16,000 talented people globally.
In March 2017, DST acquired International Financial Data Services (IFDS) in the UK and Ireland; making DST a leading provider of investor and policyholder administrative services to the funds, insurance and wealth management industries.
DST employs ~5,000 people across 12 locations in the UK and Ireland