Client Investigation & Correspondence Senior Associate
The DST office is situated within a 5 minute walk from Chelmsford Bus & Train station.
The role of a Client Investigation & Correspondence associate is to investigate, resolve and provide a bespoke response to Partners, client’s and IFA’s, by either telephone, email or written communication regarding our Unit Trust and ISA products. The team work closely with most business areas within WMI, including Platform Dealing, CRM and Finance Teams, meaning we have strict deadlines to ensure SLA’s are met.
- The role is very fast paced and is target driven. The team act as a hub for all business areas, utilising a specialised matrix to assist each business area in providing a consistent, professional service to the client.
- All associates are required to be competent in a variety of areas across the business and build professional internal and external relationships. They are expected to have a high level of understanding of client money rules and internal procedures, along with good verbal and written skills, as well as a high level of attention to detail.
- Side by side training is provided over a 4-6 week period, ensuring knowledge and skills are at the desired level before processing solo.
- The CIC team is an excellent starting point in the financial administration world, as they are required to have a broad understanding of all financial matters, whether it is dealing, client money, deceased accounts or commission queries
The Ideal Candidate
- Reference salary based on experience and in line with the ACE salary progression scheme
- 20 days holiday (increasing by 1 day for every year's service up to a maximum of 25 days)
- 6% non-contributory pension scheme
- Life Assurance (4 x salary)
- Single person healthcare
- Flexible benefits scheme
About the Company
DST is a leading provider of specialised technology, strategic advisory, and business operations outsourcing to the financial and healthcare industries. We enable clients to transform complexity into strategic advantage by helping them continually stay ahead of and capitalise on ever-changing customer, business, and regulatory requirements in the world's most demanding industries.
Headquartered in Kansa City, Missouri, USA, DST is a public company listed on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE: DST), employing over 16,000 talented people globally.
In March 2017, DST acquired International Financial Data Services (IFDS) in the UK and Ireland; making DST a leading provider of investor and policyholder administrative services to the funds, insurance and wealth management industries.
DST employs ~5,000 people across 12 locations in the UK and Ireland.