Client Financial Reporting UK Enterprise Asset Reconciliations Senior Associate
Have/Build an excellent knowledge & skill set in Investment Trust Reconciliations, processes and controls, assuring adherence to FCA CASS regulations as required. Assisting with procedures write up in line with any changes.
Assisting in implementing system, market driven and regulatory changes.
Provide support to the Investment Trust reconciliations team in system issues and queries
- Undertake necessary training to build a full working knowledge of team’s systems/processes/controls including on job coaching within team and training with other departmental area’s that feed into our team. Including the CASS 6 requirements for Client Money Protection including Custody Funding, Pre-Funding, Failed Trades and Asset Shortfalls
- Learning and ensuring procedures are created and kept up to date for all new client’s, market/system/regulatory changes (CASS)
- Assist with the taking on of new clients – attending project meetings and client meetings with TL/Team Manager to assess setup requirements
- System changes – Taking on any system changes, assist with testing and setup when required
- To provide support to the Team and to Clients in respect of queries
- Assist with training new members of the team
- Assisting with macro’s/spreadsheets/system and work practice enhancements
- Help maintain our working systems attending workshops on system enhancements Figaro/FAST/Frontier/AWD
- Plan and organise daily work to ensure completion within standard practices.
- To liaise with internal/external Clients to obtain solutions to problems and make informed and clear decisions consulting with TL/Manager. Complete any other appropriate ad hoc tasks as directed by the Client Accounting Managers.
The Ideal Candidate
- Knowledge of Standard Accounting Practices
- Knowledge of Investment Trust market settlement processes
- Knowledge of client money and CMAR reporting
- Knowledge of FCA regulatory environment
- Knowledge of systems used within the business
- Good keyboard skills to include MS Office packages & systems used within the business (Essential)
- Good Verbal reasoning and numeric skills. (Essential)
- Demonstrating an understanding of responsibilities within the Financial Services Industry. (Essential)
- A good understanding of reconciliation (Essential)
Excellent Communication, Planning, Prioritising & Organisational skills. (Essential)
- Knowledge of Figaro/FAST/Frontier/AWD
- Knowledge of Euroclear / Clearstream
- CASS 6 regulatory requirements
- Knowledge of PEP, ISA, Unit Trust, OEIC and Investment Trust administration