Client Financial Reporting Team Leader
Ensuring team meet all daily, weekly and monthly objectives
Staff Supervision including monthly reviews, objective setting and escalating HR related matters to management
Assist and identifying and implementing improvements to the team for daily processes
Actively monitoring and chasing of outstanding items
Acting as first point of escalation for internal and external queries
- Ensuring DST meets client expectations in line with Service Level Agreements (SLA’s) and Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s)
- Supervising team to ensure accurate timely completion of all daily/weekly/monthly tasks. Ensuring all checklists are completed and signed off.
- Work with management team to ensure all staff training is up to date and competencies are achieved
- Statistical returns – oversight of the provision PSD (Product Sales Data) and IMA (Investment Management Association) returns.
- Establish and maintain excellent working relationships with all teams/departments associated with investigatory work
- Ensure departmental procedures are up to date and adhered to
- Supporting introduction of new starters within the team, and working with management to ensure system access is provided
- Carry out and document staff one:one’s on a monthly /quarterly basis
- Assist with audit requirements and overviews
- Assist with client visits and overviews when applicable
- Dealing with staff related issues and escalating to Management if required
- Working with management ensuring team is fully resourced on a daily basis including management of holidays and month/year end business requirements
Maintain regular communication with other team leaders and management to achieve consistency within the department
The Ideal Candidate
- A good understanding of reconciliation’s and double entry book-keeping
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a wider team
- Strong Team Leading experience
- Ability to manage staff with a calm professional approach
- Coaching mentoring skills
- Good communication skills
- Forward thinking/planning into Management
- Ability to lead meetings and workshops
- Organised and methodical approach to planning and the completion of tasks
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Problem solving skills
- Proactively looks to expand on existing knowledge
- Good understanding of DST practices
- Good knowledge of DST systems (eg Fast/FSU/Frontier/AWD)
- Full IOC qualification
- Knowledge of Regulatory requirements
- To study for a relevant accounting qualification, such as AAT.
- Reference salary based on experience and in line with the ACE salary progression scheme
- 20 Days holiday (increasing by 1 day for every year’s service up to a maximum of 25 days)
- 6% non-contributory pension scheme
- Life Assurance (4 x salary)
- Single person healthcare
- Flex benefits scheme
About the Company
DST is a leading provider of specialised technology, strategic advisory, and business operations outsourcing to the financial and healthcare industries. We enable clients to transform complexity into strategic advantage by helping them continually stay ahead of and capitalise on ever-changing customer, business, and regulatory requirements in the world's most demanding industries.
Headquartered in Kansa City, Missouri, USA, DST is a public company listed on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE: DST), employing over 16,000 talented people globally.
In March 2017, DST acquired International Financial Data Services (IFDS) in the UK and Ireland; making DST a leading provider of investor and policyholder administrative services to the funds, insurance and wealth management industries.
DST employs ~5,000 people across 12 locations in the UK and Ireland