Client Financial Reporting Senior Associate
Responsible for ensuring accounting information is sent to the Management Companies in accordance with Service Level Agreement deadlines is accurate, complete and clearly presented. Maintain good relationships with the Management Companies and take proactive action to warn of potential problems.
- Undertake necessary training to build a full working knowledge of team’s systems/processes/controls including on job coaching within team
- Plan and organise daily work to ensure completion within standard practices
- Daily – Running Trial Balance and completing Daily Checks
- Complete Debtor/Creditor Weekly Reconciliations – Investigating items over tolerance levels.
- Complete weekly Profit & Loss Schedule
- Completion of month end finance packs with SLA
- Completion of IMA stats & Quarterly PSD Stats
- Processing of AMC Invoices
- System Changes – Taking on any system changes, assist with testing and setup when required
- To provide support to the Team and to Clients in respect of queries
- To liaise with internal/external Clients to obtain solutions to problems and make informed and clear decisions consulting with TL/Manager
- Assist with training new members of the team
To carry out any other duties which are within the employee's skills and abilities whenever reasonably instructed.
The Ideal Candidate
- Knowledge of Standard Accounting Practices
- Knowledge of ISA, Unit Trust, OEIC or Investment Trust administration after attending DST Training.
- Knowledge of FCA regulatory environment
- Good keyboard skills to include MS Office packages & systems used within the business (Essential)
- Good Verbal reasoning and numeric skills. (Essential)
- Excellent Communication, Planning, Prioritising & Organisational skills (Essential)
- Knowledge of PEP, ISA, Unit Trust, OEIC and Investment Trust administration (Desirable)
- Knowledge of basic double entry (Desirable)
- Reference salary based on experience and in line with the ACE salary progression scheme
- 20 Days holiday (increasing by 1 day for every year’s service up to a maximum of 25 days)
- 6% non-contributory pension scheme
- Life Assurance (4 x salary)
- Single person healthcare
- Flex benefits scheme
About the Company
DST is a leading provider of specialised technology, strategic advisory, and business operations outsourcing to the financial and healthcare industries. We enable clients to transform complexity into strategic advantage by helping them continually stay ahead of and capitalise on ever-changing customer, business, and regulatory requirements in the world's most demanding industries.
Headquartered in Kansa City, Missouri, USA, DST is a public company listed on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE: DST), employing over 16,000 talented people globally.
In March 2017, DST acquired International Financial Data Services (IFDS) in the UK and Ireland; making DST a leading provider of investor and policyholder administrative services to the funds, insurance and wealth management industries.
DST employs ~5,000 people across 12 locations in the UK and Ireland