Client Audit Oversight Coordinator
• Primary contact point for day-to-day requests raised by the Client and internal contacts.
• Maintain visits and requests logs
• Support co-ordination with internal business areas to ensure awareness of visit and oversight arrangements
• Proactive liaison with all administration areas to ensure service is delivered within SLA and quality is measured within KPIs
• Attend (weekly) client stream calls when required.
• Liaison with heads of internal business areas to ensure provision of quality service.
• Following receipt of client's operational oversight requirements, look for opportunities to manage economies of scale.
• Keep up to date with our clients' relationship and any issues arising beyond oversight.
• Formulate and produce programme details, agenda and key actions.
• Input to the reporting suite to reflect the results and key learnings
• Highlight through the reporting suite all oversight service failings.
• Produce post visit reports and action within agreed service levels
• MI Reports
o Assist in the production of monthly MI report for sign off
• Knowledgebase/Central data repositories
o Manage content ensuring it is updated and accurate.
o Hit key SLA's in delivering relevant information to client contacts in a timely manner and in an appropriate format.
o Ensure all internal operational/IT counterparts provide the necessary inputs for the client
• Organise oversight meetings & conference calls. Support the Chair within the meetings (where appropriate relative to meeting attendees)
• Ensure all internal divisions are prepared and ready for oversight visits through internal review meetings.
• Ensure minutes are issued within 48 hours
• Work with CSM tem to ensure oversight re-charges are approved in a timely manner
• Assist CSM team with any disputed invoices between SS&C and client
Point of contact for the administration and communication internally and externally for client audit and oversight requests. Primarily responsible for co-ordinating day-to-day requests received and associated tasks with internal teams and clients.
The Ideal Candidate
• Strong organisation skills with the ability to manage multiple concurrent requests.
• Proven ability in managing multiple internal contributors to ensure alignment.
• Knowledge of Financial Services regulatory environment.
• A good understanding of the client service model, business strategy, structure and product offering.
• Excellent Communication Skills (Essential)
• Good analytical skills (Essential)
• Good verbal reasoning and numeric skills. (Essential)
• Experience in Financial Services Investment Industry.
• Good keyboard skills, competent in the use of M Office packages.
• IOC or equivalent, or commitment to study for IAQ or equivalent.
• Industry operational experience
About the Company
SS&C (formerly known as DST) is a global provider of investment and financial services as well as software for the financial services and healthcare industries. Named to Fortune 1000 list as top U.S. Company based on revenue, SS&C is headquartered in Windsor, Connecticut and has 20,000+ employees in over 90 offices in 35 countries. Some 18,000 financial services and healthcare organisations, from the world's largest institutions to local firms, manage and account for their investments using SS&C's products and services.
All offers of employment at SS&C are subject to background verification checks, including 5 year employment history, proof of eligibility to work in the UK, proof of address, credit check and criminal record check. The accuracy of all information you submit as part of your application is vital and may be used as part of the background checking process should you be successful.