Client Audit Oversight Co-ordinator
Point of contact for the administration and communication internally and externally for client audit and oversight requests. Primarily responsible for co-ordinating day-to-day requests received and associated tasks with internal teams and clients.
- Primary contact point for day-to-day requests raised by the Client and internal contacts.
- Maintain visits and requests logs
- Support co-ordination with internal business areas to ensure awareness of visit and oversight arrangements
- Proactive liaison with all administration areas to ensure service is delivered within SLA and quality is measured within KPIs
- Attend (weekly) client stream calls when required.
- Liaison with heads of internal business areas to ensure provision of quality service.
- Following receipt of client's operational oversight requirements, look for opportunities to manage economies of scale.
- Keep up to date with our clients’ relationship and any issues arising beyond oversight.
- Formulate and produce programme details, agenda and key actions.
- Input to the reporting suite to reflect the results and key learnings
- Highlight through the reporting suite all oversight service failings.
- Produce post visit reports and action within agreed service levels
- MI Reports
- Assist in the production of monthly MI report for sign off
- Knowledgebase/Central data repositories
- Manage content ensuring it is updated and accurate.
- Hit key SLA’s in delivering relevant information to client contacts in a timely manner and in an appropriate format.
- Ensure all internal operational/IT counterparts provide the necessary inputs for the client
- Organise oversight meetings & conference calls. Support the Chair within the meetings (where appropriate relative to meeting attendees)
- Ensure all internal divisions are prepared and ready for oversight visits through internal review meetings.
- Ensure minutes are issued within 48 hours
- Work with CSM tem to ensure oversight re-charges are approved in a timely manner
- Assist CSM team with any disputed invoices between IFDS and client
The Ideal Candidate
- Strong organisation skills with the ability to manage multiple concurrent requests.
- Proven ability in managing multiple internal contributors to ensure alignment.
- Knowledge of Financial Services regulatory environment.
- A good understanding of the client service model, business strategy, structure and product offering.
- Excellent Communication Skills (Essential)
- Good analytical skills (Essential)
- Good verbal reasoning and numeric skills. (Essential)
- Experience in Financial Services Investment Industry.
- Good keyboard skills, competent in the use of M Office packages.
- IAQ or equivalent, or commitment to study for IAQ or equivalent.
- ndustry operational experience
- Salary based on experience and in line with the ACE salary progression scheme
- 20 Days holiday (increasing by 1 day for every year’s service up to a maximum of 25 days)
- 6% non-contributory pension scheme
- Life Assurance (4 x salary)
- Single person healthcare
- Flex benefits scheme
About the Company
DST is a leading provider of specialised technology, strategic advisory, and business operations outsourcing to the financial and healthcare industries. We enable clients to transform complexity into strategic advantage by helping them continually stay ahead of and capitalise on ever-changing customer, business, and regulatory requirements in the world's most demanding industries.
Headquartered in Kansa City, Missouri, USA, DST is a public company listed on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE: DST), employing over 16,000 talented people globally.
In March 2017, DST acquired International Financial Data Services (IFDS) in the UK and Ireland; making DST a leading provider of investor and policyholder administrative services to the funds, insurance and wealth management industries.