Client Accounting Senior Associate
Daily responsibility for management companies bank accounts on the Percana or Infor10 operating systems. Ensuring postings are booked correctly across the general ledger through to bank clearance. Perform FSA regulated Client Money calculations and monitor the Client Money accounts ensuring all are recorded correctly, with no breaches
Responsible for ensuring accounting information is sent to the Management Companies in accordance with Service Level Agreement deadlines is accurate, complete and clearly presented. Maintain good relationships with the Management Companies and take proactive action to warn of potential problems.
- Complete daily bank reconciliation for Dealing, Commission and Client Money Accounts for allocated management companies for relevant currencies
- Analyse and resolve outstanding items. Report investigation/action required for those items both internally and to management companies
- Reconciling daily BACS income to submission files ensuring client money protection and debit card entries from Ledger to Bank receipts
- Utilising Frontier reconciliation system - reconciling cashbook and bank items through the Infor10 ledger and banking feed
- Compliance with Client money regulations by performing and evidencing daily calculation ensuring all receipts/payments are allocated on a daily basis, leading to monthly CMAR completion
- Weekly reconciliation of ledger and integrity reconciliations
- Complete monthly financial reporting pack providing P&L and Balance sheet and reconciliations to management companies
- Reconcile monthly commission files to ledger postings and raise differences to be looked into by RIS Ops
- Completion of monthly IA statistical reporting and quarterly PSD stats
- Complete daily checklists
- Understanding and completing year end ledger roll process
The Ideal Candidate
- Knowledge of PEP, ISA, Unit Trust and OEIC administration
- Knowledge of Life & Pensions
- Good knowledge of FCA regulatory environment
- Good keyboard skills to include MS Office packages & systems used within the business
- Good Verbal reasoning and numeric skills.
- Demonstrating an understanding of responsibilities within the Financial Services Industry.
- A good understanding of reconciliations and double entry bookkeeping.
- Excellent Communication, Planning, & Organisational skills.
- Analytical and Investigative skills. (Essential)
- Ability to work without close supervision. (Essential
- Enhanced Systems Knowledge of Percana/Frontier/ FAST / Infor / FSU
- Advanced Excel and Work Query (Desirable)
- Experience of IFDS systems, Percana, Frontier, INFOR, AWD, FSU/General Ledger Structure. (Desirable)
- CASS regulations