Change & Release Specialist
- Ensure all Platform teams follow change & release management process and manage non-conformity
- Manage the changes for Platforms, validating, approving, rejecting or challenging changes.
- Form part of the change approval forum for Enterprise and ITOCM Change Management Process.
- Co-ordinate and Manage the Platforms Change Advisory Board meetings, record meeting decisions and actions for inclusion in meeting minutes, ensuring actions are followed up and closed off.
- ·Ensure any audits of the release process are completed within deadlines
- ·Coordinate releases to ensure that the integrity of all environments is protected &correct components are released according to a documented implementation plan.
- Ensure appropriate checkpoints are met release sign off process is completed.
- Co-ordinate and Manage the Release during Production deployment.
- Identify and recommend service improvements
- Identify and provide training to improve understanding of Change & Release processes
- Update Master Release Calendar and Forward Schedule Of Changes
The Ideal Candidate
- Educated to A level standard or equivalent
- Good knowledge & understanding of core Service Management processes: Change Management, Release Management, Configuration Management & Problem Management
- Knowledge of SDLC, Testing principals and Project Management methodologies
- Numerical & analytical skills to present MI information in simple graphical way
- Able to build and maintain effective working relationships with a range of people at all levels within the organisation
- Works in partnership and actively collaborates with colleagues across the organisation. Recognises shared objectives and priorities, and works co-operatively to achieve them, putting them before personal preferences and objectives
- Prioritises and plans activities taking account of factors such as deadlines and resource requirements
- Ability to adapt to a pressured environment with fast changing priorities whilst maintaining appropriate controls
- ITIL v3 foundation certification
- PRINCE2 foundation or PRINCE2 practitioner certification
- Experience of ServiceNow would be an advantage Previous experience with MS Visio, MS Project, Excel
- Financial services experience