Cash Management Operations Senior Technical Associate
To work as part of the Cash Management Department within the Finance Division, Completing various Cash Management Processes in line with Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs). Demonstrate the core competencies expected by DST and adhere to the professional standards set within the Division
• Receipting: Applying receipt of funds to outstanding debtors, in a timely and accurate manner.
• Treasury Reporting: Collating figures and compiling a spreadsheet showing a projected balance of the Bank Account.
• Trustee/Client Liaison: Agreeing Trustee figures and Client payments on a daily basis within agreed timescales.
• Chaps Payments: Process all payments due each day ensuring deadlines are always met.
• Investigation and Resolution of Enquiries to the required standards to meet Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
• AWD Queues: to process work queues through AWD ensuring daily deadlines are met.
• Escalation of issues to Team Leader
Ensure that all issues are escalated to your Team Leader or Manager
• Resolution of Cash Management outstanding Reconciliation items
To investigate and resolve all items outstanding for Cash Management on the various Reconciliation logs. Ensuring that regular status reports are communicated back to the appropriate area via e-mail or by updating the appropriate spreadsheet.
• CASS: Have a basic understanding of CASS and how this fits into Cash Management. Understand the consequences of not carrying out payments or Transfer in a timed order.
• Incident Raising: Ability to Raise instances on the appropriate system, Investigate Breach items and update with the appropriate requirements following an incident.
• Training: Train new joiners to the team and support existing team members with their daily processing as and when required.
• FSU Authorisation: Assist the TL/TLS with authorising FSU entries and supporting them with the clearing of these on a daily basis across the teams Management companies.
Key performance areas:
• SLA’s are adhered to.
• Clearly defined & documented processes and procedures are adhered to.
• Performance KPI targets are met
• Relevant staff are coached where required
• Personal productivity and quality targets are met
• To comply with all Client Money and Money Laundering FCA regulations
The Ideal Candidate
• Good keyboard skills to include awareness Word and Excel.
• Good Verbal reasoning and numeric skills.
• Ability to work to strict deadlines.
• Good accuracy and attention to detail.
• Good communication skills
• Good organization skills
• Experience in Financial Services Investment Industry.
• Ability to work on own initiative when required
• Working experience within a Cash Management/Treasury or payments environment
• Knowledge of FCA regulatory environment
• Experience in Banking
• Knowledge of ISA, Unit Trust, OEIC or Investment Trust administration
• IOC Qualification
About the Company
DST is a leading provider of specialised technology, strategic advisory, and business operations outsourcing to the financial and healthcare industries. We enable clients to transform complexity into strategic advantage by helping them continually stay ahead of and capitalise on ever-changing customer, business, and regulatory requirements in the world's most demanding industries.
Headquartered in Kansa City, Missouri, USA, DST is a public company listed on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE: DST), employing over 16,000 talented people globally.
In March 2017, DST acquired International Financial Data Services (IFDS) in the UK and Ireland; making DST a leading provider of investor and policyholder administrative services to the funds, insurance and wealth management industries.
DST employs ~5,000 people across 12 locations in the UK and Ireland.