Cash Management Operations Senior Associate
To work as part of the Cash Management Department within the Finance Division, Completing various Cash Management Processes in line with Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs). Demonstrate the core competencies expected by IFDS and adhere to the professional standards set within the Division
- Receipting: Applying receipt of funds to outstanding debtors, in a timely and accurate manner.
- Treasury Reporting: Collating figures and compiling a spreadsheet showing a projected balance of the Bank Account.
- Trustee/Client Liaison: Agreeing Trustee figures and Client payments on a daily basis within agreed timescales.
- Chaps Payments: Process all payments due each day ensuring deadlines are always met.
- Investigation and Resolution of Enquiries to the required standards to meet Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
The Ideal Candidate
- Good keyboard skills to include awareness Word and Excel.
- Good Verbal reasoning and numeric skills.
- Ability to work to strict deadlines.
- Good accuracy and attention to detail.
- Good communication skills
- Good organization skills
- Experience in Financial Services Investment Industry.
- Ability to work on own initiative when required