Cash Management Operations Administrator
To work as part of the Cash Management Department within the Finance Division, Completing various Cash Management Processes in line with Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs). Demonstrate the core competencies expected by IFDS and adhere to the professional standards set within the Division
- Receipting: Applying receipt of funds to outstanding debtors, in a timely and accurate manner.
- Treasury Reporting: Collating figures and compiling a spreadsheet showing a projected balance of the Bank Account.
- Trustee/Client Liaison: Agreeing Trustee figures and Client payments on a daily basis within agreed timescales.
- Chaps Payments: Process all payments due each day ensuring deadlines are always met.
- Investigation and Resolution of Enquiries to the required standards to meet Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
The Ideal Candidate
- Experience in Financial Services Investment Industry, ideally Investments
- Experience in working in a deadline driven enviroment
- Good keyboard skills to include awareness Word and Excel.
- Good Verbal reasoning and numeric skills.
- Good accuracy and attention to detail.
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work on own initiative when required
- Pro-Rata salary based on experience and in line with the ACE salary progression scheme
- 20 Days holiday (Pro-Rata and increasing by 1 day for every year’s service up to a maximum of 25 days)
- 6% non-contributory pension scheme
- Life Assurance (4 x salary)
- Single person healthcare
- Flex benefits scheme
About the Company
DST is a leading provider of specialised technology, strategic advisory, and business operations outsourcing to the financial and healthcare industries. We enable clients to transform complexity into strategic advantage by helping them continually stay ahead of and capitalise on ever-changing customer, business, and regulatory requirements in the world's most demanding industries.
Headquartered in Kansa City, Missouri, USA, DST is a public company listed on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE: DST), employing over 16,000 talented people globally.
In March 2017, DST acquired International Financial Data Services (IFDS) in the UK and Ireland; making DST a leading provider of investor and policyholder administrative services to the funds, insurance and wealth management industries.
DST employs ~5,000 people across 12 locations in the UK and Ireland.
All offers of employment at DST are subject to background verification checks, including 5 year employment history, proof of eligibility to work in the UK, proof of address, credit check and criminal record check. The accuracy of all information you submit as part of your application is vital and may be used as part of the background checking process should you be successful.