Cash Management Administrator
Cash Management is responsible for the processing of payments via various Banking systems, and settling trades via Crest and Debit Cards. They have responsibility for advising Management Companies of their cash positions throughout the day. They are also responsible for re-issuing cheques in respect of dealing payments, distributions payments, compensation, commission, AMC and unapplied BACS payments. Cash Management are also responsible for many QC processes for the functions carried out in India in respect of our Management Companies that have been outsourced, There are also strict controls with regard to the Client Money protection process.
The day to day work is divided and shared by four teams who are responsible for the cash management function for different Management Companies, The BACS process is controlled by a separate team as is the debtor chasing. There is also a dedicated technical team to cover new accounts in respect of new clients, new funds and changes to existing company requirements as well as supporting the department in respect of technical issues or enhancements relating to the systems and processes applicable to the department.
The role includes but is not restricted to the following:
The successful applicant will work as part of the Cash Management Department within the Finance Division, Completing various Cash Management Processes in line with Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
Your day to day responsibilities will involve applying receipt of funds to outstanding debtors, in a timely and accurate manner as well as collating figures and compiling a spreadsheet showing a projected balance of the Bank Account.
You will also perform Chaps Payments which involves processing all payments due each day to ensure deadlines are always met.
The Ideal Candidate
Your skills & knowledge:
- Good keyboard skills to include awareness Word and Excel.
- Good Verbal reasoning and numeric skills.
- Ability to work to strict deadlines.
- Good accuracy and attention to detail
- Good communication skills
- Good organization skills
Nice to have:
- Experience in Financial Services Investment Industry.
- Ability to work on own initiative when required
- Experience in double entry book keeping and Banking
- Working experience within a Cash Management environment
- Knowledge of ISA, Unit Trust, OEIC or Investment Trust administration
- Knowledge of FSA regulatory environment
- Reference salary based on experience and in line with the ACE salary progression scheme
- 20 Days holiday (increasing by 1 day for every years service up to a maximum of 25 days)
- 6% non-contributory pension scheme
- Life Assurance (4 x salary)
- Single person healthcare
- flexbenefits scheme
About the Company
International Financial Data Services (IFDS) is the leading supplier of third-party administration and IT services to European investment clients and their customers. Part of a global group and a joint venture between State Street Corporation and DST Systems, our business has grown ten-fold since inception in 1995 and continues with rapid growth today! We currently offer state of the art solutions across funds, retirement & insurance and investment platforms. We employ over 3000 staff across the UK, Ireland, Luxembourg, Thailand and Mumbai.