CMRC Expert Associate
CMRC Expert Associate
Job Description Summary:
- Overseeing the performance of FCA regulated Client Money reconciliations and to monitor the Client Money accounts ensuring postings are booked correctly across the general ledger through to bank clearance daily.
- To support and work closely with the off-shore processing team and offer guidance/oversight as and when required to provide accurate and timely reconciliations.
- Communicate effectively and work co-operatively with others in order to maximise teamwork and achieve intended results by leading the team to meet our deadlines
- Oversee the team's investigation and resolution of all outstanding items by working with other departments/ external parties, where appropriate and monitor/chase to completion
- Ensure DST/SS&C meets client expectations in line with Service Level Agreements and quality
Area / Sub Function:
- To provide an effective & efficient service function to customers to greatly enhance our reputation as a truly customer focused Company
- Respond positively to the goals of the team, support colleagues, and actively add to the success of the overall department
- Facilitate and actively contribute to team meetings
- Be prepared to achieve & strive to exceed minimum standards in line with KPIs, SLAs & Key Results Areas, both in terms of quality and productivity
- Assist every area of the business to improve overall customer experience
- To commit to personally putting the customer first and providing an excellent customer service at all times
- Must actively seek & respond to feedback. Use service failures both internally & externally as an educator to improve our process, procedures & overall service to the customer
- To carry out any other duties which are within the employee's skills and abilities whenever reasonably instructed
- To exercise due care and diligence, ensuring the areas the role is responsible for are organised and controlled.
- To uphold responsibilities for risk and business continuity practices as appropriate to the position the role holds within the organisation.
- To comply with the regulatory regimes in which DST operates, with particular consideration given to relevant Client Asset, Data Protection and Financial Crime Prevention regulations, as appropriate to the above role.
- To attend Client Asset training as defined for your Department/Role as part of the CASS Training Programme.
- To ensure all activities are undertaken in accordance with established CASS procedures & controls, and that any changes to activities are considered for CASS implications.
- To escalate issues or potential breaches to Line Manager/CASS SME, to enable consideration for CASS implications.
- To provide input regarding the effectiveness and design of CASS procedures, controls and MI, including contributing to the annual review of procedures.
All employees are accountable for the delivery of a Quality service, driving for excellence in all their work activities:
- To be quality driven, aiming for 100% accuracy and timeliness of delivery
- To effectively plan the way services are delivered so that all activity is directly related to providing quality services and meeting the expectations of the customer (internal and external)
- To continuously review processes and practices relating to the role and act as a catalyst for change and improvement in individual and team performance
- To observe proper standards of market, business and personal conduct, demonstrating integrity in the execution of duties
- To communicate and promote the values which reinforce and support a consistent quality culture