CASS Audit Oversight Specialist
CASS Audit Oversight Specialist
The CASS audit team work with a number of business areas within DST. This gives the team exposure to gain a better understanding of the Company as a whole and the processes in place. The team are able to work a variety of individuals across all levels within the organisation and build strong relationships both internally and externally. The work we delivery means no two days are the same.
Provide a central point within the CASS Office for the facilitation and coordination of CASS Audits visits. To work with individual departments towards achieving positive audit findings throughout the division and implement process and controls are of the highest standard.
- Be a contact for all technical CASS audit queries
- Ensuring all audit requests are clear, the requirements and objectives are fully understood, and the data and volumes requested are reasonable. Items which do not make sense, or excessive sample volumes should be discussed with the auditor and requirements confirmed
- Monitoring that audit requests are classified and captured correctly on internal audit logs and that details are updated as and when the status of an item changes, to provide a clear position of each audit item received throughout the lifecycle of each audit
- To liaise with the auditor on an ad-hoc basis, via telephone and email, as and when required throughout the lifecycle of each audit.
- Working to resolve/clarify any complex items – using their own experience and knowledge and/or through working with operational area SMEs to determine the correct action and responses
- Monitoring the performance of the CASS team associates working on their audits. Supporting them and helping them to develop their knowledge of the audit process. Ensuring feedback is documented and provided to individuals where required
- To ensure data is passed to the Audit firms securely and in a timely manner
- To support CASS Audit Oversight Senior Managers with their audits when time/commitments on your own audits allow, and when support is required
- To be able to work on multiple audits at the same time, and prioritise work accordingly
- To build good working relationships with operational areas, particularly with teams dedicated to supporting audit requests.
- To build strong working knowledge of the key evidence/ documentation sourced for audits and the business processes around them in order to be able to better understand audit items and answer complex queries
- To receive, analyse and contribute to CASS Audit team MI as and where required
- To liaise with IT/MI/Operational teams around the provision of data to satisfy population requests, where necessary
- To identify areas of improvement and contribute to any initiatives to streamline or enhance CASS Audit team processes
The Ideal Candidate
DST is a leading provider of specialised technology, strategic advisory, and business operations outsourcing to the financial and healthcare industries. We enable clients to transform complexity into strategic advantage by helping them continually stay ahead of and capitalise on ever-changing customer, business, and regulatory requirements in the world's most demanding industries.
Headquartered in Kansas City, Missouri, USA, DST is a public company listed on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE: DST), employing over 16,000 talented people globally.
In March 2017, DST acquired International Financial Data Services (IFDS) in the UK and Ireland; making DST a leading provider of investor and policyholder administrative services to the funds, insurance and wealth management industries.
DST employs ~5,000 people across 12 locations in the UK and Ireland