Business Systems Analyst
SS&C are looking for a Systems Business Analyst, who will work in a cross functional team which includes working alongside developers and testers. You will perform analysis and design techniques which deliver complex business solutions. You will be working in a large scale complex change environment, which is fast paced, delivering value for our customers.
This is a great opportunity to work with our delivery team in India and have contact with our teams in Australia.
Experience we are looking for:
- Excellent communication, team working and stakeholder management skills
- Recent experience in business system analysis and functional design working across the full project lifecycle on a complex programme
- Planning BA activities for a complex programme
- Analysing and validating business and system solutions to deliver increased business value and/or ensure quality of services and solutions
- Excellence in Business Systems analysis output to produce high quality analysis deliverables that increase business value and align with the strategic product direction
- Understanding of IT systems, databases and infrastructure including complex system architectures involving the integration of multiple systems (including third parties). SQL experience would be highly advantageous.
- Highly proficient in solution analysis techniques including User Stories, User Interface Design, Logical data modelling and Business Rules modelling
- Workshop facilitation
- Microsoft Office Applications (Word, Excel, Visio, Access)
- Working understanding of requirement management tools (JIRA, Confluence)
The Ideal Candidate
The following qualifications will be highly regarded.
- BA Certification from the IIBA (CCBA or CBAP), BCS or similar
- Formal training in business analysis fundamentals
- Higher education degree
Nice to have:
Domain knowledge in one or more the following areas will assist a Business System Analyst in the role.
- Defined Contribution and Defined Benefit Plans Funds management
- Annuity and Pension Products
- Personal wealth investments such as Unit Trust and Managed Funds
- Platform/Wrap Account Products which enable an investor to hold assets across multiple managers and trade directly with the share market.