Business Support Expert Associate
The Business Support Expert Associate will ideally have a strong IT background in a Microsoft Windows Server and SQL Server environment, either within application support or a service desk environment will be considered.
- Provide support to the Wealth Management business as required in usage of Bluedoor
- Provide technical support for incidents that are assigned to the Platform Business Team
- Ability to write SQL queries to interrogate Bluedoor databases to provide results that can be used to diagnose technical issues or satisfy business requests for information.
- Take ownership of incidents that are assigned to the Platform Business Team or those that require assistance from another Technology or business unit.
- Ensure Incidents are accepted, updated and resolved in accordance with the associated SLA.
- Escalate incidents where appropriate and liaise with Senior Support Analysts to ensure prompt resolution
- Log and track incidents which are assigned to a third party. Ensuring communications flows are kept open to allow prompt diagnosis and resolution.
- Create, update and track problems, which are raised from the incidents and ensure regular updates and priorities are understood and communicated to stakeholders.
- Provide Early Life Support during core business system releases and perform Incident management as outlined above.
- Review and act upon events automatically generated by the event management system.
Setup or attend incident and problem management meetings or conference calls with the Wealth Management business, the software vendor and the client to determine priorities and
The Ideal Candidate
- Application support / bespoke software support
- Microsoft windows Server / IIS / SQL Server
- Provide professional and responsive software support at all times
- Ability to build and maintain customer relationships.
- Excellent incident and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills
Usage of a recognised Service Management Toolset (e.g. Service Now)