Main Purpose of Role
The Wealth Management IT Support group provide Technical Operational support, incident and problem management and participate in change initiatives on the Bluedoor Platform. The team are also responsible for liaising with internal, external and IT colleagues to assist with incident resolution.
- Review and act upon events automatically generated by the event management system.
- Take ownership of incidents that are assigned to the Support Team
- Diagnose and assign accordingly incidents that have been assigned to the Support Team which require assistance from another business unit.
- Ensure Incidents are accepted, updated and resolved in accordance with the associated SLA.
- Escalate incidents where appropriate and liaise with Senior Support Analysts to ensure prompt resolution
- Log and track incidents which are assigned to a third party. Ensuring communications flows are kept open to allow prompt diagnosis and resolution.
- Take ownership of problems that are assigned to the Support Team
- Ensure Problems are kept active and updated and resolved in line with the Problem management process
- Raising and implementing Service Now Change Requests to support software changes to any of the supported environments (level 0 through to Level 4 and production)
- Execute a selected set of validation scripts with critical functionality to verify an application is ready for testing or production usage following software changes.
Health Checks and Monitoring:
- Verify and continually monitor the production environment to ensure it is available for use by the business and customers following maintenance outages
- Security Testing Verify an environment meets the security requirements prior to testing.
- Participation in projects at various stages of the project lifecycle to provide:
- SME knowledge, Defect Management, Test support, Implementation planning, Implementation support, Early Life Support.
- The successful applicant may be required to form part of the established on-call rota providing additional backup and support to the Level 1 support group.