Business Change Specialist
- Support initiation of change, ensuring that Change is raised to the appropriate standards and benefits case is fully understood
- Support internal and external stakeholders in the delivery of change including continuous engagement and progress reports
- Accurately report on capacity to Senior Business Change Managers to allow effective resourcing of the team
- Represent stakeholder interests in wider Change process
- Work with the business to ensure commercial impacts of change are understood, documented and signed off prior to implementation
- Ensure that benefits realisation of change is monitored and documented
- Maintain progress documents to readily show status of initiatives.
- Complete, and support the team with, delivery of work packages within, but not limited, to the following areas: Programme, Regulatory, Client driven, Operational BAU, Technology & External
- Ensure that service impact of change is fully assessed and signed off by all stakeholders
- Work on the early stages of the project on requirements gathering, system build and Operational modelling
- Support the Change process through early sight analysis and working with the business in raising requests
- Provide technical support internally to Business Analysts to support creation & sign off of BRS & FS documents and other project documentation
- Participate in Business architecture forums with external stakeholders, including producing, maintaining & reviewing project documentation
- Influence key stakeholders in the formation and sign off of the above documents
- Provide technical support to Bluedoor to ensure the system is built and configured correctly to meet the required purpose
- Lead sessions to form Business Process Maps
- Demonstrate & explain Business Process Maps to key stakeholders, including the business users the process is designed for.
- Support Platforms Business across the full Project lifecycle and beyond into a BAU Operational support function
- Co-ordinate the writing of procedures for all business areas, providing input and feedback
- Work with the business and L&D to review & enhance training material
- Deliver, and assist with, system and procedural training
- Facilitate discussions and formulate positions on Operational Readiness
- Provide a business view & support to the Migration workstream
- Communicate revisions to Senior Business Change Managers and the business in a timely manner in respect of all of the above
- Consider and support any Knowledge Base updates in respect of any of the above
- Build and maintain effective relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
Business As Usual - Delivery Support
- Provide on the ground support for the start of new phases onto the platform
- Manage and oversee resolution of issues raised
- Produce reports for senior stakeholders about the progress and status of the phase & system
- Ensure business areas are confident and knowledgeable enough to continue the business without support
- Provide feedback to business areas where new issues are found or understanding needs to be improved
- Report on the achievement of the quality gates for project milestones and the exit criteria for each section or for contingencies
- Provide expert advice to the Testing workstream through defect analysis and prioritisation and reviewing/signing off test scripts
- Centralised ownership of actions and closure of risk assessments and monitoring recommendations
- Produce & maintain client logs and other required documents to support Business Delivery
- Provide input into the prioritisation of Change Requests through documented business cases
- Participate in defect/incident prioritisation meetings to offer expertise to release schedules
- Provide support to the business for issues relating to delivered items
- Assess the impact and urgency of the issue & determine the action to be taken, liaising with relevant business managers, BA’s etc.
- Lead meetings with business representatives to ensure information is shared and is consistent
- Lead on the Process Management Forum with senior business users to identify and work through challenges, efficiencies and changes.
- Contact point for Platform technical queries (from internal and external sources)
- Production of documents and relevant supporting MI for PEC / External Steercos and Boards
- Provide operational support and oversight in a Subject Matter Expert capacity where required
- Provide on-going support to regulatory change including analysis and operational support.
- Evidence of continued self-development to improve business and industry knowledge and skills
- Prioritise and manage workload to ensure maximum delivery and minimal delays.
The Ideal Candidate
Qualifications/skills & Experience