P3 / G
SS&C Technologies Holdings (NASDAQ: SSNC) is the world’s largest hedge fund and private equity administrator, as well as the largest mutual fund transfer agency. SS&C’s unique business model combines end-to-end expertise across financial services operations with software and solutions to service even the most demanding customers in the financial services and healthcare industries. SS&C owns and operates the full technology stack across securities accounting, front-to-back-office operations, performance and risk analytics, regulatory reporting, and healthcare information processes.
- Own and maintain business architecture documentation for the strategic Wealth business model and ensure architectural differences at the client level are also known and documented
- Work with operational, technical and product stakeholders to identify areas of inefficiency/propositional improvements and support the creation of any relevant business case
- Support with the evaluation and maintenance of the Target Operating Model (TOM) including the creation/updates to standard business architectural documentation
- Play a pivotal role in new business launches and complex change initiatives through the creation/assessment of business models, business capabilities and user journey designs to support transition from ideation phase into execution phase
- Provide business architecture support and consultancy for all change initiatives during the full delivery lifecycle
- Work with solution architects and solution providers to ensure system designs align and support the strategic business design with any gaps to the strategic design agreed and documented
- Articulate design options and proactively engage with the relevant stakeholders to assess the pros and cons of various design options
- Work with the sales team to provide support during any pre-sales initiatives including attending pre sales client facing meetings as a subject matter expert
- Lead and facilitate meetings/workshops and confidently present to internal and external stakeholders.
- Work closely with and support Inception, Solution Architecture and IT Build teams, ensuring best practice principles are adhered to.
- Ensure industry knowledge and specific product knowledge is maintained. Keep abreast of regulatory change and industry trends.
- Build collaborative relationships and provide consultancy for internal and external stakeholders, representing SS&C as required.
- To carry out any other duties which are within the employee's skills and abilities whenever reasonably instructed
- Over 7 years’ experience in Financial Services, ideally including business and technology roles
- Client facing
- Strong and proven interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good influencer and negotiator
- Proven champion of change
- Ability to lead and take ownership
- Strong sense of ownership to ensure a high quality deliverables
- Extensive in-depth experience within the UK Platform / Wealth Management industry with full lifecycle experience of delivering platform solutions across multi asset types
- Understanding and experience of creating and assessing business models, business capabilities and user journeys
- Basic AS400 and SQL skills or their equivalents
- Experience of working in Agile methodology
- Experience of working for a global organisation and working virtually with cross global stakeholders
- Experience of working with multiple key technology providers and varying operating models