You will be a senior business analyst working in the Business Change area. You will engage with internal teams to deliver requirements dictated by client, the regulatory landscape and operational efficiency. You will work with multi clients to support demand, facilitate workshops and maintain a strong focus on the quality of strategic and tactical DST delivery.
The Ideal Candidate
- Proven experience in business system analysis and functional design working across the full project lifecycle on
small to large scale of change
- Contributing to business solutions to increase the business value, system reuse and/or ensure quality of services and solutions
- Understanding of IT systems, databases and infrastructure including complex system architectures involving the integration of multiple systems (including third parties)
- Highly proficient and able to coach others in analysis techniques
- Competent in writing Business Specifications, Functional design documentation, user stories and acceptance criteria
- Process modelling including BPMN
- Workshop facilitation
- Requirement Traceability and change management
- Microsoft Office Applications (Word, Excel, Visio, Access)
- Working understanding of requirement management tools (JIRA, Service Now
- Experience in leading out project resources to estimate on Change. Competent to articulate verbally and in written format the justification of estimates.
- Experience in QA/UAT testing an advantage.