Business Analyst - WMI Correspondance
Working with Operations, client and software vendor teams to design and deliver complex correspondence letter specifications in line with business processes. To fully understand business and technology constraints and to account for these within correspondence design. Maintenance of correspondence related analysis artefacts in order to maintain version control and traceability in an environment where artefacts are utilised by different projects at the same time.
Testing support and defect management of correspondence related items.
Work with the wider platform development team to analyse business issues and develop strategic solutions.
- Identify business process/technology solutions and options
- Review requirements and note gaps with current DST processes and systems
- Production of high level and detailed business requirements documents, relating to correspondence and adhering to the DST standard with sign-off from sponsors as required. These documents are to be produced in close collaboration with business users, technical analysts, software vendors and involve internal and external walkthroughs.
- Facilitation of workshops to elicit and verify requirements.
- Review of detailed systems design documentation based on the business requirements including changes to the system logical data model, dialog/screen designs.
- Assist in production of effort estimates for business analysis tasks with in the correspondence workstream – including analysis, design and testing;
- Preparation of test plans and scripts, and testing of delivered systems changes to ensure business requirements are met.
Consultancy during development, system testing, user testing, and implementation planning and post implementation support
The Ideal Candidate
- Strong Business Analysis experience
- A good level of understanding of the project lifecycle
- Proven experience in documenting requirement specifications including business logic.
- Ability to multi-task and meet tight deadlines.
- A strong sense of ownership to ensure a high quality deliverable.
- Strong and proven interpersonal skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Good influencer and negotiator.