Senior Associate, Breach Oversight
12 month secondment
This role is to support the Oversight Specialists to ensure that all Breach-related processes, projects and queries are managed effectively between business areas at all times and helping to drive them to conclusion.
Provide support to the Breach department as required. Examples might include (but are not limited to); assistance with out of SLA and pending breaches.
Support the resolution of Breach external queries.
Assist with resolution of Breach root cause contests.
Drive down client query volumes by analysing trends from MI and presenting the findings in a Client-friendly format.
Identify potential efficiencies within current processes and systems and help drive through to implementation.
Help to prepare for audits and client visits/meetings at DST including the Breach Quality Forum.
Be confident to walk through and understand the Breach process.
Coordination of multi-client communications such as Breach incident Management, generic breach notifications such as the Daily Visual and the Daily Executive Slide.
- All employees are accountable for the delivery of a Quality service, driving for excellence in all their work activities:
- To be quality-driven, aiming for 100% accuracy and timeliness of delivery.
- Support the resolution of internal Breach contest conversations.
- To continuously review the Breach Administration processes, practices and management information relating to the quality of the Breach query completion.
- To efficiently manage change and contribute to improvement in individual, team and company performance.
- Adhere to defined quality targets for Breach query completion and actively analyse Breach root cause trends to prevent breaches from occurring.
- To observe proper standards of market, business and personal conduct, demonstrating integrity in the execution of duties.
- To communicate and promote the values which reinforce and support a consistent training and support culture.
- Knowledge and Technical Skills
- Specific knowledge, skills and qualifications needed to achieve required performance standards in a role.
The Ideal Candidate
- Competent in producing professional written communications.
- Ability to manage own workload, schedule training and self-evaluate.
- Extensive knowledge of DST products.
- Proficient in all line of business and surrounding systems.
- Proficient in the use of Word, Outlook, Excel & PowerPoint.
- Ability to communicate effectively with a wide variety of stakeholders inclusive of Clients.
- Level 3 Certificate in Investment Operations (or a commitment to achieving the qualification within two years) Client Money and Assets ICC as an additional or as replacement for the Technical paper.
- Reference salary based on experience and in line with the ACE salary progression scheme
- 28 Days holiday including bank holidays (increasing by 1 day for every year’s service up to a maximum of 33 days)
- 9% pension scheme (6% non-contributory & 3% self contribution)
- Life Assurance (4 x salary)
- Single person healthcare
- Flex benefits scheme
About the Company
DST is a leading provider of specialised technology, strategic advisory, and business operations outsourcing to the financial and healthcare industries. We enable clients to transform complexity into strategic advantage by helping them continually stay ahead of and capitalise on ever-changing customer, business, and regulatory requirements in the world's most demanding industries.
Headquartered in Kansas City, Missouri, USA, DST is a public company listed on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE: DST), employing over 16,000 talented people globally.
In March 2017, DST acquired International Financial Data Services (IFDS) in the UK and Ireland; making DST a leading provider of investor and policyholder administrative services to the funds, insurance and wealth management industries.
DST employs ~5,000 people across 12 locations in the UK and Ireland.