Book & Pricing Expert Associate
Part of the Technical Dealing area, the Book & Pricing Team are responsible for box management and system pricing functions for all collective based investment funds administered by DST. The team's activities include making accurate and timely notification of flows in and out of funds, provide indicative fund flows to fund management groups and apply pricing to core systems.
* The shift pattern for this role is 10.00am to 18.00pm*
- To exercise due care and diligence, ensuring the areas the role is responsible for are organised and controlled.
- To uphold responsibilities for risk and business continuity practices as appropriate to the position the role holds within the organisation.
- To comply with the regulatory regimes in which DST operates, with particular consideration given to relevant Client Asset, Data Protection and Financial Crime Prevention regulations, as appropriate to the above role.
- To attend Client Asset training. Ensure all activities are undertaken in accordance with established Client Asset procedures & controls, and that any changes to activities are considered for Client Asset implications.
- To escalate issues or potential breaches to Line Manager, to enable consideration for Client Asset implications.
- To provide input regarding the effectiveness and design of Client Asset procedures, controls and MI, including contributing to the annual review of procedures.
- To provide support and input to the Client Asset Oversight Committee (CAOC)/relevant Committees.
- To encourage a universal awareness of Client Assets throughout the organisation. Ensure that employees undertake the appropriate training.
- To ensure that established Client Asset procedures and controls are robust and adhered to, and that any changes to activities are considered for Client Asset implications. Ensure procedures and controls are kept up to date at all times and meet the requirements of the relevant regulatory regimes and clients.
The Ideal Candidate
- Strong, demonstrable MS Excel knowledge (essential)
- Ability to work well under pressure and to strict deadlines (essential)
- Experience working in a corporate, deadline-driven environment (essential)
- Experience in the Financial Services Industry – with knowledge of the FCA regulatory environment (strongly preferred)
- IOC or equivalent, or commitment to study for the IOC qualification
- Able to demonstrate strong team commitment and a flexible approach to overtime and hours
- Reference salary based on experience and in line with the ACE salary progression scheme
- 20 Days holiday (increasing by 1 day for every year’s service up to a maximum of 25 days)
- 6% non-contributory pension scheme
- Life Assurance (4 x salary)
- Single person healthcare
- flex benefits scheme
About the Company
DST is a leading provider of specialised technology, strategic advisory, and business operations outsourcing to the financial and healthcare industries. We enable clients to transform complexity into strategic advantage by helping them continually stay ahead of and capitalise on ever-changing customer, business, and regulatory requirements in the world's most demanding industries.
Headquartered in Kansa City, Missouri, USA, DST is a public company listed on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE: DST), employing over 16,000 talented people globally.
In March 2017, DST acquired International Financial Data Services (IFDS) in the UK and Ireland; making DST a leading provider of investor and policyholder administrative services to the funds, insurance and wealth management industries.
DST employs ~5,000 people across 12 locations in the UK and Ireland.
All offers of employment at DST are subject to background verification checks, including 5 year employment history, proof of eligibility to work in the UK, proof of address, credit check and criminal record check. The accuracy of all information you submit as part of your application is vital and may be used as part of the background checking process should you be successful.