Back Office Administration
The IFDS office is situated within a 5 minute walk from Chelmsford Bus & Train station.
The team are responsible for servicing our leading investment clients, and their customers.
You will provide a good customer service by accurately processing and authorising a variety of customer transactions, including complex and non-standard transactions. This will be processed within agreed service levels and approved financial authority levels where appropriate.
- Processing transactions to agreed service levels, quality standards and where relevant within agreed financial authority limits.
- Handling complaints in line with area guidelines.
- Processing non-standard or complex transactions/calculations, including manual processing where required, ensuring that Treating Customers Fairly principles are upheld.
- Contact customers by telephone, fax, e-mail or letter to resolve queries/obtain information.
- Deal with customer data ethically and in accordance with FCA requirements.
- Checks the work of others where appropriate to ensure that standards of accuracy, clarity and financial integrity are maintained, and that TCF principles are upheld.
- Provides informal guidance and/or training for colleagues as required.
- Completes independent quality and accuracy checking of work.
- Supports and takes an active role in service improvement/process improvement initiatives or projects as required.
- Assists management team where appropriate.
- Keeps own knowledge of processes, products and appropriate regulation up to date.
- Achieves agreed performance levels
- Implements and maintains personal development plan, and is proactive in own self development.
- Completes performance management documentation in line with agreed timescales.
The Ideal Candidate
- Good communication and mathematical reasoning skills
- Good customer focus and complaint handling skills
- Good keyboard skills, and familiar with Microsoft word and excel.
- Good orginisation and time management skills to prioritise workloads.
- Reference salary based on experience and in line with the ACE salary progression scheme
- 20 days holiday (increasing by 1 day for every year's service up to a maximum of 25 days)
- 6% non-contributory pension scheme
- Life Assurance (4 x salary)
- Single person healthcare
- Flexible benefits scheme
About the Company
International Financial Data Services (IFDS) is the leading supplier of third-party administration and IT services to European investment clients and their customers. Part of a global group and a joint venture between State Street Corporation and DST Systems, our business has grown ten-fold since inception in 1995 and continues with rapid growth today! We currently offer state of the art solutions across funds, retirement & insurance and investment platforms. We employ over 4000 staff across the UK, Ireland, Luxembourg, Thailand and India.