B&P Team Leader
To fully oversee the BAU (Business as Usual) process within the Book & Pricing Team to ensure all work is completed in line with SLA’s and Regulatory deadlines.
Ensuring DST is meeting client expectation in line with Service Level Agreement & Key Performance Indicators (KPI) and Regulations.
Process Management: Ensuring all work processed within the Book & Pricing Team is completed in line with Management Company SLA’s and regulatory deadlines – as set out in the weekly rota
The main processes being:
- Managers Book (Box) & Prices:
- Process book decisions and prices - as per the Administrator role
- Ensure work is completed by team members in a timely manner (as per the weekly rota)
- Ensure any ad hoc ‘Events’ scheduled are completed correctly
- Delegate work within the team, whilst maintaining overall accountability
- Support all team members on a daily basis
- Liaise directly with MoneyMate regarding price delivery issues
- Ensure daily checklists are fully completed to evidence all tasks are adhered to in line with internal/external SLA’s and Regulatory deadlines.
- Ensure specific Team Leader tasks are completed in a timely manner
- Ensure any relevant ad hoc checklists are completed when required (ie: Launches, Mergers, fund closures, distorted books)
- Ensure AWD BOOKRPT work items have been cleared within 2 days
- Ensure Breaches are logged, completed and vetted correctly within 3 days
- Ensure sufficient procedures are in place – including oversee of monthly procedure reviews
- Ensure Non-system controls (checklists, contact list, B&P Matrix, AWD Front sheets, Fax and email headers), are correct and up-to-date.
- Oversee collation of Compliance and Management Company visit requirements – ensuring correct documentation obtained within required timescales and attending meetings/visits when required.
Training & Development
- Book personal monthly 1-2-1 meetings
- Keep personal development logs up to date (including examples/evidence where applicable)
- Identify any personal training needs and advise Manager accordingly
- Review and ensure the team skills matrices are up to date and advise Manager of any changes
- Ensure team training checklists are completed appropriately
The Ideal Candidate
- Excel knowledge
- People skills
- Book & Pricing experience ideally
- Ability to work under own initiative
- 2 years business experience
- Ability to guide and coach others
- IOC or equivalent, or commitment to study for IOC or equivalent
- Reference salary based on experience and in line with the ACE salary progression scheme
- 28 Days holiday inclusive of bank holidays (increasing by 1 day for every year’s service up to a maximum of 33 days)
- 6% non-contributory pension scheme
- Life Assurance (4 x salary)
- Single person healthcare
- flex benefits scheme
About the Company
DST is a leading provider of specialised technology, strategic advisory, and business operations outsourcing to the financial and healthcare industries. We enable clients to transform complexity into strategic advantage by helping them continually stay ahead of and capitalise on ever-changing customer, business, and regulatory requirements in the world's most demanding industries.
Headquartered in Kansa City, Missouri, USA, DST is a public company listed on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE: DST), employing over 16,000 talented people globally.
In March 2017, DST acquired International Financial Data Services (IFDS) in the UK and Ireland; making DST a leading provider of investor and policyholder administrative services to the funds, insurance and wealth management industries.
DST employs ~5,000 people across 12 locations in the UK and Ireland