Associate, Platform Error Corrections, Complaints and CGT
- Error correction investigation for any deals placed incorrectly where either Error corrections, IT or CRM area have caused the error
- Raise appropriate Risk On Line work where an error is identified to ensure appropriate investigations are carried out by Department Causing error.
- Complete required Error Correction templates to advise of required amendments to ensure clients are not disadvantaged by error.
- Carry out calculations to understand how to correct clients’ accounts and key in amendments to the system
- Responding to referrals from the offshore team
- Completing final resolution letters to clients to confirm the relevant corrections have been made
- Respond to client complaints and contact clients and partner’s to discuss these complaints
- Follow up on any responses from clients in regards to complaint letters that have been issued.
- Produce Capital Gains tax summary reports for clients
Closing Date - 3rd September 2019
Grade - Level 3 Apprentice (J/S1)
- To ensure DST operationally meet business requirements. Retain strong focus on professional standards and results, which directly contribute and impact on business targets.
- Develop and improve client relations with specific emphasis on client and investor satisfaction. Analysis of complaints to understand where feedback can be provided to improve the client experience.
- To provide an effective and efficient service function to customers, by any appropriate means of communication, to greatly enhance our reputation as a truly customer focused company.
- Respond positively to the goals of the team, support colleagues, and actively add to the cusses of the overall Error Corrections team.
- Attend and actively contribute to team meetings
- Be prepared to achieve and strive to exceed minimum standards in line with KPIs, SLAs and Key Results areas, both in terms of productivity and quality (accuracy of information given and the language used in letters)
- To commit to personally putting the customer first and providing an excellent customer service at all times.
- Develop an understanding of all client profiles/products to be able to deliver outstanding customer service.
- Must actively seek and respond to feedback. Use service failures both internally and externally as an educator to improve our process, procedures and overall service to the customer.
- Managing work queues and work day. To review work queues to ensure work is processed with SLA and any additional work is completed within guidelines set by Team Leader.
- Responding to queries. Ensure that all queries and emails are responded to in a timely manner.
- Training and development. Take responsibility for own development and provide the manager with details of any training required. Ensure that annual regulatory training is completed.
- Completing of daily reporting, ensure checklists are completed accurately and on time.
- Contested Errors. To be undertaken and completed in a timely manner
- To carry out any other duties which are within the employee's skills and abilities whenever reasonably instructed
The Ideal Candidate
- Excellent Verbal, numeric and keyboard skills
- Truly customer focused
- Good accuracy and attention to detail
- Good communication skills Good organization skills
- Ability to work under pressure with an energetic and flexible attitude
- Willingness to successfully adapt to changing demands and conditions. Adapting your behaviour to meet the needs of others as well as yourself
- Experience in Financial Services Investment Industry
- Ability to work to strict deadlines
- Ability to work on own initiative when required
- Reference salary based on experience and in line with the ACE salary progression scheme
- 20 Days holiday (increasing by 1 day for every year’s service up to a maximum of 25 days)
- 9% pension scheme (6% non-contributory & 3% self contribution)
- Life Assurance (4 x salary)
- Single person healthcare
- Flex benefits scheme
About the Company
DST is a leading provider of specialised technology, strategic advisory, and business operations outsourcing to the financial and healthcare industries. We enable clients to transform complexity into strategic advantage by helping them continually stay ahead of and capitalise on ever-changing customer, business, and regulatory requirements in the world's most demanding industries.
Headquartered in Kansas City, Missouri, USA, DST is a public company listed on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE: DST), employing over 16,000 talented people globally.
In March 2017, DST acquired International Financial Data Services (IFDS) in the UK and Ireland; making DST a leading provider of investor and policyholder administrative services to the funds, insurance and wealth management industries.
DST employs ~5,000 people across 12 locations in the UK and Ireland.
All offers of employment at DST are subject to background verification checks, including 5 year employment history, proof of eligibility to work in the UK, proof of address, credit check and criminal record check. The accuracy of all information you submit as part of your application is vital and may be used as part of the background checking process should you be successful.