Associate Manager, Client Financial Reporting
SS&C are currently seeking account managers within their Financial Reporting team in London.
The Client Financial Reporting department provides our clients’ financial statement preparation service. We also serve as a technical resource for our clients and internal teams. Our clients are mainly hedge funds.
Within this role you will be responsible to review and finalise our clients’ financial statements and provide audit support.
- Funds financial statements review
- Project management of the audit & financial statements preparation process
- Liaison with auditors
- Responding to technical accounting queries (internal, client, audit queries)
- Internal training on technical matters
- Managing a portfolio of clients
- Client relationship management
The Ideal Candidate
- Qualified ACA, CPA or equivalent
- Detailed IFRS or US GAAP knowledge (Luxemburg GAAP a bonus)
- Hedge fund financial services experience
- Hedge fund financial statements preparation and review experience
- Knowledge of derivatives and accounting for derivatives
- Audit background or experience of working with auditors
- Strong communication, leadership and project management skills
- Ability to work cross-culturally
About the Company
SS&C provides software and software-enabled services for the global financial services industry. Through a combination of organic innovation and strategic acquisitions, we have assembled a comprehensive selection of technology and service capabilities, backed by industry-leading expertise. Since 1995, SS&C has acquired 51 businesses with products, services and/or technologies in existing or complementary vertical markets. Acquisitions include GlobeOp, Advent Software, Citi Alternative Investor Services, Wells Fargo Global Fund Services and DST Systems.
SS&C has more than 20,000 employees worldwide. Our head office is located in Windsor, Connecticut with offices throughout North America, Europe, Asia Pacific and Australia. SS&C provides the global financial services industry with a broad range of highly specialized software, software enabled-services and software as a service (SaaS) solutions for operational excellence.
SS&C is the leading independent provider of cloud-based fund administration services and software for the alternative investment industry, including hedge funds, fund of funds, private equity funds and managed accounts.