Asset Servicing- Client Financial Reporting Technical Specialist
To provide technical support at SME level for the UK Financial Reporting department in respect of project deliverables that impact our Clients.
To work with the Project Groups to identify requirements, GAP analysis, and Solutions whilst ensuring that financial controls are maintained at all times.
Managing the implementation of change, on behalf of Clients for BAU developments and regulatory activity.
To facilitate in the drive for automation and risk reduction across the department.
Deliver Client overviews for UK Financial Reporting in respect of the systems, controls, and processes.
Ensuring the completion of Governance and training delivery required to successfully deliver the project to the BAU teams .
Analysis of business process requirements for the UK Financial Reporting division in respect of General Ledger, Month End Financial Reporting, Financial Controls, Distribution Reconciliations, and Integrity Reconciliations.
Attendance at Workshops, Divisional Project and Client Meetings, Requirement and Solution Reviews.
Completion of documentation to support system development, new operational processes, training and implementation.
Testing support and oversight.
Provision of MI to the Head of Client UK Financial Reporting regarding progress, issues and deviation from scope.
Complete any other appropriate ad hoc tasks as directed by your Line manager.
The Ideal Candidate
- Strong knowledge of FAST/FSU, Figaro and Percana
- Strong accounting and double entry knowledge
- Ability multi task and meet tight deadlines.
- Highly organised and methodical approach to planning and the completion of tasks.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Good Communications skills.
- Able to clearly document existing processes and elicit key information and potential areas of change.
- Proficiency in the use of desktop PC packages.
- Ability to work effectively within a team or under own initiative and to oversee others to achieve team goals.
- Demonstrate an understanding of responsibilities within the Financial Services Industry.
- Reference salary
- 25 Days holiday
- 6% non-contributory pension scheme
- Life Assurance (4 x salary)
- Family healthcare
- Flexbenefits scheme
About the Company
DST is a leading provider of specialised technology, strategic advisory, and business operations outsourcing to the financial and healthcare industries. We enable clients to transform complexity into strategic advantage by helping them continually stay ahead of and capitalise on ever-changing customer, business, and regulatory requirements in the world's most demanding industries.
Headquartered in Kansa City, Missouri, USA, DST is a public company listed on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE: DST), employing over 16,000 talented people globally.
In March 2017, DST acquired International Financial Data Services (IFDS) in the UK and Ireland; making DST a leading provider of investor and policyholder administrative services to the funds, insurance and wealth management industries.
DST employs ~5,000 people across 12 locations in the UK and Ireland.