Administrator - Document Services
Within this role you will be required to demonstrate a strong level of product and process knowledge for all transactions that are handled within your team. You will be required to meet targets on quality and service levels.
- Processing of Policy Holder incoming post and emails for Life Policies in line with the requirements of your team.
- Answering queries from stakeholders around the business both verbally and in writing in a professional manner
- Timely completion of work allocated by your Supervisor in an accurate fashion and within agreed deadlines
- Ensure all work carried out to agreed quality standards
- Communicate directly with you team members and other Operations Teams to ensure customer satisfaction is achieved through co-operation
- Working as part of a team to meet team targets and objectives
- Be familiar with and adhere to all corporate policies and procedures including the HR Manual and the Clear Desk policy
- Ensure completion of all regulatory training within agreed timeframe
- Develop an awareness of SS&C’s contractual obligations
The Ideal Candidate
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Ability to manage your work in a busy, challenging environment and be a team player
- Demonstrate a strong level of commitment and work ethic
- High attention to detail and promote a “right first time” ethos
- Experience in Microsoft Office.
- Good time management skills
- Professional use of email and the telephone with excellent communication skills