Administration Apprenticeship - Financial Services
A fantastic opportunity to join one of the fastest growing and largest employers in Essex! Join us as an Apprentice with full training and support from day one!
We offer a fully paid Apprenticeship leading to Level 2 in ‘Investment Operation" All training is via E –Portfolios/webinar/on the job. No attendance at college is needed and you will be amongst many other current and former Apprentices, so with great support! Upon successful completion of your Apprenticeship an internal development scheme awaits you at SS&C, and with it, the ability to climb the career ladder further!
The apprenticeship opportunities in our Essex office sit within our Client Services team.
This is a written-based role (either responding to emails or writing letters answering queries about customer’s investments on behalf of our clients who are leading global investment providers (known as ‘Management Companies’)
- You will receive training on a variety of processes completed by different business areas to enable you to answer client enquiries.
- You will develop professional internal and external relationships.
- Within this role you will be trained to have a high level of understanding of client money rules and internal procedures, along with good verbal and written skills, and a high level of attention to detail.
- You will gain a great understanding of the different investment products we work with, such as ISA's, Unit Trusts, Investment Trusts and OEIC's
To find out more apply online today and one of our Resourcing team will call you back to talk about our current Apprenticeship vacancies and what might suit you!
The Ideal Candidate
- GCSE Mathematics and English Language
- A strong command of spelling and grammar with good letter-writing skills (particularly for written and email based roles)
- Good general computer skills including basic Word, Excel and email (plus any experience of using an in-house database is a bonus)
- The ability to work to daily/weekly deadlines and follow strict processes
- Strong accuracy and attention to detail
- Good communication skills
- Above all the desire to learn and an eagerness to begin a career in the financial services sector!
- Starting salary of £12,500 followed by regular reviews and increases, leading to £16,500 once complete
- Fully paid training and qualifications
- Pension scheme
- Life Assurance (4 x salary)
- Single person healthcare
- Flex benefits scheme
- Discount scheme
- On site canteen