Administration Apprenticeship - Financial Services (DMD)
A fantastic opportunity to join one of the fastest growing and largest employers in Essex! Join us as an Apprentice with full training and support from day one!
We offer a fully paid Apprenticeship leading to Level 2 in ‘Investment Operation" All training is via E –Portfolios/webinar/on the job. No attendance at college is needed and you will be amongst many other current and former Apprentices, so with great support! Upon successful completion of your Apprenticeship an internal development scheme awaits you at SS&C, and with it, the ability to climb the career ladder further!
The role is designed to provide a multitude of functions within DMD Funds and WMI across various inbound and outbound processes and there is a requirement to be flexible as they could be asked to move within the teams as business needs require.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Process incoming correspondence
- Scanning of documents and system data entry
- Review of scanned work to identify any missed documentation
- Support ad-hoc tasks as required
- Assist with daily issues, investigations as required by the Team Leader
- Organise own daily work within the stated timeframes and complete tasks in line with Team Leader direction
- Work closely with the Team Leaders group to identify training needs
AML & Legal Documents
- Process the return of clients documentation as per procedure
- Print and match letters with enclosures
- Quality check work
- Investigate outstanding items
To find out more apply online today and one of our Resourcing team will call you back to talk about our current Apprenticeship vacancies and what might suit you!
The Ideal Candidate
- GCSE Mathematics and English Language
- Integrity, Communication, Flexibility, Good Teamwork, Customer Focus
- Planning & Organisation, Commercial Awareness
- Initiative & Problem Solving
- Above all the desire to learn and an eagerness to begin a career in the financial services sector!
- Starting salary of £12,500 followed by regular reviews and increases, leading to £16,500 once complete
- Fully paid training and qualifications
- Pension scheme
- Life Assurance (4 x salary)
- Single person healthcare
- Flex benefits scheme
- Discount scheme
- On site canteen
About the Company
SS&C (formerly known as DST) is a global provider of investment and financial services as well as software for the financial services and healthcare industries. Named to Fortune 1000 list as top U.S. Company based on revenue, SS&C is headquartered in Windsor, Connecticut and has 20,000+ employees in over 90 offices in 35 countries. Some 18,000 financial services and healthcare organisations, from the world's largest institutions to local firms, manage and account for their investments using SS&C's products and services.
All offers of employment at SS&C are subject to background verification checks, including 5 year employment history, proof of eligibility to work in the UK, proof of address, credit check and criminal record check. The accuracy of all information you submit as part of your application is vital and may be used as part of the background checking process should you be successful.