AML Senior Associate, Registration
Within this role you will identify the required documents needed in order to verify client’s identity in accordance with money laundering regulations. Making relevant updates to the register and responding to customers, IFA’s (Independent Financial Advisers) or third parties accordingly.
You will need the ability to work within strict guidelines and ensure controls reports are prioritized as necessary. This must be done in line with Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
- Provide an effective & efficient service function to customers, mostly by post, but by any appropriate means of communication, to greatly enhance our reputation as a truly customer focused Company
- Respond positively to the goals of the team, support colleagues, and actively add to the success of the overall department
- Attend and actively contribute to team meetings
- Be prepared to achieve & strive to exceed minimum standards in line with KPIs, SLAs & Key Results Areas, both in terms of quality and productivity
- Assist every area of the business to improve overall customer experience
- Commit to personally putting the customer first and providing an excellent customer service at all times
- Develop an understanding of all client profiles/products to be able to deliver outstanding customer service
- Must actively seek & respond to feedback. Use service failures both internally & externally as an educator to improve our process, procedures & overall service to the customer
- Carry out any other duties which are within the employee's skills and abilities whenever reasonably instructed.
- To exercise due care and diligence, ensuring the areas the role is responsible for are organised and controlled.
- To uphold responsibilities for risk and business continuity practices as appropriate to the position the role holds within the organisation.
- To comply with the regulatory regimes in which DST operates, with particular consideration given to relevant Client Asset, Data Protection and Financial Crime Prevention regulations, as appropriate to the above role
- To attend Client Asset training. Ensure all activities are undertaken in accordance with established Client Asset procedures & controls, and that any changes to activities are considered for Client Asset implications.
- To escalate issues or potential breaches to Line Manager, to enable consideration for Client Asset implications.
- To provide input regarding the effectiveness and design of Client Asset procedures, controls and MI, including contributing to the annual review of procedures.
All employees are accountable for the delivery of a Quality service, driving for excellence in all their work activities:
- To be quality driven, aiming for 100% accuracy and timeliness of delivery.
- To effectively plan the way services are delivered so that all activity is directly related to providing quality services and meeting the expectations of the customer (internal and external).
- To continuously review processes and practices relating to the role and act as a catalyst for change and improvement in individual and team performance.
- To observe proper standards of market, business and personal conduct, demonstrating integrity in the execution of duties.
- To communicate and promote the values which reinforce and support a consistent quality culture.
The Ideal Candidate
- Financial Services knowledge and experience
- Ability to analyse and appraise work, to identify potential areas of concern that could lead to risk
- Excellent keyboard skills to include awareness of MS Office packages
- Good Verbal reasoning and numeric skills.
- Reference salary based on experience and in line with the ACE salary progression scheme
- 20 Days holiday (increasing by 1 day for every year’s service up to a maximum of 25 days)
- 6% non-contributory pension scheme
- Life Assurance (4 x salary)
- Single person healthcare
- flex benefits scheme
About the Company
DST is a leading provider of specialised technology, strategic advisory, and business operations outsourcing to the financial and healthcare industries. We enable clients to transform complexity into strategic advantage by helping them continually stay ahead of and capitalise on ever-changing customer, business, and regulatory requirements in the world's most demanding industries.
Headquartered in Kansas City, Missouri, USA, DST is a public company listed on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE: DST), employing over 16,000 talented people globally.
In March 2017, DST acquired International Financial Data Services (IFDS) in the UK and Ireland; making DST a leading provider of investor and policyholder administrative services to the funds, insurance and wealth management industries.
DST employs ~5,000 people across 12 locations in the UK and Ireland